!!stolen gn in union city 8-20-09

buickv6turbo

last night after the vic hubbard car show me and a bunch of my friends left vic hubbard to go to union city i was in my black gn original wheels no center caps and a car club sticker in the back window, so i got a flat tire right at the whipple exit in union city. one of my buddies gave me a ride to get a spare tire 20 minutes later we return and my gn was missing.come to find out a couple of a$$holes drove my car off the freeway to a bussines area and went and got a spare changed it and drove my car away..luckily the bussines has security cameras and the security that patrols saw two hispanic males and two females with a baby in the back seat.they were the ones who left came back with a tire and drove my car away the tapes are in the hands of the chp anybody with info please post.. really really apreciate it

AND YES THEY HAVE IT COMING ALL THE CAR CLUBS IN THE AREA ARE IN ALERT I HOPE I GET MY BABY BACK SOON THANKS A HOLE BUNCH TO THE PEOPLE ON THE LOOK OUT I JUST HOPE I GET IT BACK..........

ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 510-206-8223
OR CONTACT THE CHP OR ANY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
ONCE AGAIN THANKS PEOPLE...........

I live in Fremont and I sometimes see some ese's that dont belong on my block slowing down to check my car out when Im working on it. I write down all plates down and keep them aside just in case they got through my home alarm, dog alarm, car alarm and than wife alarm. Ill keep an eye out if I can some details on the ride. Good Luck.

You the white looking cat that was at Vic Hubbards last month? I took my GN there and saw too many criminal element there to let it sit. I took off and on my way out I saw another GN pull in.

Sorry to hear this man. I hope they find it soon in one piece. Mine was recovered in Oakland.

vehicle info

lic plate # 4EKY971

VIN# 1G4GK4775GP431028

CAR HAS SOLID ROOF ALL BLACK
YES I WAS THERE LAST MONTH AND YES THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST WANTING TO CHECK WHAT PEOPLE GOT JUST TO TRY AND SNATCH IT
THANKS FOR THE CONCERN FOLKS ITS BEEN TWO DAYS I JUST HOPE I GET THE CAR BACK.....

More Info

Sorry I Forgot The Club Sticker Is A Wheel And Racing Flags On The Each Side Of The Wheel And It Reads "self Made Campaign" We Are Members Of The Oakland Car Club Association Any Info Greatly Appreciated...thanks

Dam thats F**ked up. I'm asking every person I know that has TR to look out for the car or parts floating around.

Sorry to hear that man. When I lived in the Bay I had my black TType Stolen too. I was living in Pinole of all places when that happened. The guys who took it failed to notice one thing....the motor was a Vortec 350 I pulled from a Suburban. The SFI 3.8 was inside my garage when they stole the car. When I got it back it was stripped. Last week someone tried to steal my white TTYpe. MF's just dont quit. I hope you find it soon.

thanks folks

hey i want to thank everyone who is spreading word hope they think twice next time .

hey bayareaturbo it was me who sent you a text sorry to have bothered you like that but i was just trying to get word out .
please guys next time do not leave further than 20 feet max from your TR a-holes out here waiting to get people again thanks any info hit me up

LUIS 510-206-8223

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get it back.
Thats exactly why I put my stock chip in whenever the car is parked outside. She'll never start and a rookie won't know what to do. Unless he has a tow truck.

buickv6turbo that sucks:eek: i was the guy that opened your buick for you when your keys were locked inside at the vic hubb show that night:eek: ......what sucks even more is that mine was stolen too this past monday night and i havent heard anything from anybody AND i was planning on taking it to the vic hubb show... my paint was only 2 weeks old :mad: :mad:
good luck hope you find it

hey i want to thank everyone who is spreading word hope they think twice next time .

hey bayareaturbo it was me who sent you a text sorry to have bothered you like that but i was just trying to get word out .
please guys next time do not leave further than 20 feet max from your TR a-holes out here waiting to get people again thanks any info hit me up

LUIS 510-206-8223
Its all good, I forwarded to my whole phone list

Check craigslist there is a guy selling motor and trans from Milpitas.

The "matt" guy one?

If we had pictures of this car it would be easier to tell and look for. A lot of guys in my club look through C/L daily (myself included) and if we had pictures to link them to, they would be more helpful to the cause.