Stolen blue type in San Antonio

GBGN1

stroked
I think I talked to that guy about that car. He had it listed as a parts car for 1k. But when I said I’d take it he said make a offer. He was def a con artist.

dfisher

It was missing a lot of stuff. They could not get it running. They spent over 5 hours just to get it out from were they stole it. and in some other photos I got not sure what they were doing. . Crazy thing is he used his work number to reply to people. I'm sure he only replied to out of town area codes. Bummer for me, my car is now I'm sure Its completely dissambled.it won't be a t type without some serious money. I still have all the good parts. Interior, 109 motor, ECU set up. And more. So close but so far away.

dfisher

Yes. We know. We have seen them and verified the back of the house were the car was but that's as far as we go for now. Who knows maybe something will happen. Only time will tell.
Well we got some good news yesterday, my regal was found by DPS and it will be coming back home , the real good news is it's all intact. We had to take a long trip to Houston to a tow lot that had the most shitty I have ever seen. We tried calling them about the condition of the car and they did not want to tell us anything, but keep asking about the keys. I told them I have the keys. They would not even tell us if it was on 4 tires what was missing but my wife and daughter said we should go see what was left and low and behold it was all there all cleaned up . We are assuming the tow lot did not want us to come get it that's why they would tell me anything about the car. What a stroke of luck. We're guessing they were towing it last night and got stopped. We're are so happy it's been 5 months and it was not stripped amazing. Tow lot is not happy but who cares it's my car. ...

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Glad it worked out. Ya, I'm sure they were hedging on it's condition hoping you would tell them it's theirs.

dfisher

The theif did not but the buyer of it did. He cleaned it up put new hood shocks and detailed the I interior. It needed a paint job so nothing he could do to help that. They did break the key cylinder and plastic cover on the column, but for some reason I have the cover don't remember we're or when I got it.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
So, The "new owner" had to know it wasn't a legit buy, but he did it anyway..........

FUCK that guy. I hope he paid big bucks for it.

Fuckin' Loser.

Better yet, I hope the thief dies a slow death from a dull (like a rusty grapefruit knife) wound from an angry car owner he tries to rip off in the future.

dfisher

I'm thinking the buyer got taken to jail because the tow lot told the delivery guy they were not to disappointed about the regal leaving because they have the other car, Im guessing it was the car that was pulling it so he or they must of went to jail. Now the buyer can flip it to the one who stole the car and have him picked up as well. It all depends how mad the buyer is at the moment. I think he did not know just was excited to have a real turbo regal that's why it was never stripped. Most people I would think would have made a clone out of it. But it stayed complete for 5 months. That to me is amazing. Unless they were being sneaky and moving it at night and got stopped because the plates are missing. The first theif got rid of them we have photos he sent a Buick member that's how we found out who stole it. I hope they get him as well. We know he sold it for 1200. So the buyer lost his money. But he should have known better especially since the steering column was tampered with.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
1. Thief needs to be taken to task. Fuck that guy.

2. Buyer was either a complete dumb ass, or completely complicate in the crime.

I get that you're happy to have the car back, but now, it's time for vengeance.

Think about it. Someone stole YOUR shit.

Someone ELSE knew it was hot, and he bought it anyway.

You can't just let that go.

That disrespects EVERY car owner, everywhere, all day long.

Do whatever you can to go after these worthless FUCKS!!!!!!!!

dfisher

I know this is a friendly board but I do agree with you on that and maybe something has already happened to the theif who knows. :) ..... And maybe it will keep happening. :)....

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Karma is a BITCH!
Hopefully, the entire lot will get some!

Bitch slap.jpg

nolan

9 sec street car
Hey Don this is Carlos from Dallas,im glad everything worked out with your buick!

dfisher

Yes it did. My daughter just text me when do we get to work. She wants to see if it's loader than our mustang or does the regal sound better. We all know the answer. She was to young when we raced it. But she wants In The driver seat bad. Now she is 22