Stolen 87 gn!!!! New mexico

84turbo6

My gn was just stolen today!! It has all fiberglass front end that is not put together all the way all original except for a big mouth cold air kit and hot wire and fuel pump. License plate number mzp158. Vin 1g4gj1177hp440180

Thanks guys, everything was original, 49k miles big mouth, adjustable fuel regulator, hole front end is fiberglass put together very poorly, missing two front headlights, and bottom running lights, has a darth vader sticker on back window and a dent on passenger rear fender, paint was oxidized. The car ran perfect

What was left....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
Damn that blows. Atleast you got something back. Looks Fixable for sure. Looks like a nice project now

Damn man......... Sorry to see that............. where was it stolen from and was there any theft prevention installed

It was stolen in north east Albuquerque and we found it in Los Lunas nm, I had a bar that connected to the brake and the column protector, was saving for a viper alarm system should have put a switch for the fuel pump. I live in an apartment and in a real bad spot in town