Stolen 1986 GN in Daly City

kjizzle

Broken
I just bought it a couple months ago. It'll have WA plates that go back to an '83 regal limited (shady, I know, I'm a retard). 199-YYU

The VIN is 1G4GK4776GP214491.

It's super clean, and super stock. Hard top. Reverse lights don't work. It was stolen off the street at Clarinada and Callan by the Serramonte Mall here in Daly City.

It's probably on its way to a chop shop in Oakland. If anyone sees it in the bay area, PLEASE let me know. It's so stock, it even has the TB0348 tag on the turbo.

If there is any info, my number is 509-953-0520.

Last edited:
Post some picks and hurry for the guy's around there

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I always worry about this as I daily drive mine. I use a metal column cover everywhere I go and have low jack. Maybin ask how they got yours?

That was next on the list of things to do, sadly. No glass anywhere, so I'm guessing a coathanger through the window and broke the column. I had literally just opened up the package from my dad with the shifter lock and mystery theft deterrent this morning, and was going to go install those, along with other parts to get it to pass smog when I looked out the window and saw it was gone.

Mystery theft deterrent? My big concern is tow tow trucks as they don't need to even get in your car, but otherwise I feel safe and it doesn't sit outside overnight. The big red column lock is pretty stout.

You aren't talking about the big red hinged column cover that goes over everything are you? Those things are junk they can knock the the hinge out of it in like 30 seconds and it falls off get a steadfast.....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

what IS a good column lock? i was thinkin about one myself, besides my hidden deterrents... sorry for your loss man, that looks like one pristine original! ..even has the bump strips on the sides. mine is ultra original, bt missing those... Good luck in it's recovery, but don't expect the police to do ANYTHING about it, you need to have a buddy pick you up, n go look for it, fast!.iused to live in cali had many friends get their cars stolen.. again, sorry.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you. I still feel really sketchy whenever i park mine ANYWHERE i cant see it.