Stock TTA intercooler

I have multiple stock Intercoolers off of turbo buicks and one is for sure off of TTA #844. I was looking through storage and can't tell which one is from the TTA. At first glance I don't see any stickers or numbers that distinguish any one from another. What should I be looking for to determine which is from the Trans Am?

I have multiple stock Intercoolers off of turbo buicks and one is for sure off of TTA #844. I was looking through storage and can't tell which one is from the TTA. At first glance I don't see any stickers or numbers that distinguish any one from another. What should I be looking for to determine which is from the Trans Am?

The Fins will be obvious as to the difference .. the GN's have a courser fin count... TTA has a much finer fin count

Sticker on top is different than a Buick. Buicks are stamped. TTA is not . Smooth plate.

Look on the top of the intercooler. The Customer P/N says it all -- first four letters are "20TA" as in 20th Anniversary Trans Am. Should distinguish it from GNX intercooler. Important if you are doing a restoration.