Stock Throttle body with crazy looking custom plenum

Bens87tr

Former Owner, 87T
Includes TB, plenum, TPS sensor and IAC motor (everything pictured). I'm not sure how good the plenum works. It may be more of a coffee table conversation piece than a useful Buick part, you decide. $65 shipped lower 48, paypal preferred.

DSC03921.JPG
DSC03925.JPG

I can now die and go to heaven as I've now seen it all !! LOL.

I imagine hood clearance would also be a slight issue. Someone was thinking outside the box on that one for sure!!

The price is worth it just to look at it and marvel at it.

Last edited:
:p Yeah so i was drunk one night. and huh.. yea i took out the ol miller and wallaaaa

Looks awesome, i like it

It's kind of like a Keith Mease custom plenum. But, you'll actually get this one once you've paid for it. ;)

Send it to Richard Clark and let him flow test it! That would interesting to see.

When you want the looks of plenum volume despite hood closure...looks...functionality. Zero F%$Ks given

So where the hell did you acquire such a beast?

Looks like one of Bruce's old experiments (may he rest in peace)

Fuck it, I'll take it just for shits and giggles.

I have a spot on a shelf in the garage where it will fit perfectly. It should be a conversation starter, that's for sure.:eek:

If there is some sort of back story, it would be nice to know.... PM it if you have one, or just make something up, what the hell? :ROFLMAO:

What's your PP address?

Fuck it, I'll take it just for shits and giggles.

I have a spot on a shelf in the garage where it will fit perfectly. It should be a conversation starter, that's for sure.:eek:

If there is some sort of back story, it would be nice to know.... PM it if you have one, or just make something up, what the hell? :ROFLMAO:

What's your PP address?
You beat me to it.I'll take it if you don't.:cool: