Stock replacement exhaust system?

kidsixpack

My original exhaust system is in need of some work. A couple of the pipes as well as the muffler have holes. My car is completely ummodified. If it was 1988 I'd do a nice new dual system, but now I'd like as close to factory as I can get. Any full systems available? NOS would be cool but I'm probably not ready for that cost if I could locate one.
Thanks
KID

Last edited:
Where are you at? I have a complete system that was pulled off. Down pipe to rear tips. Only thing missing is the muffler but the pipes are in good shape. Can't imagine what shipping would be though.

I don't think the Highway stars system is available yet, as it doesn't have a price on their website nor can you add it to your cart.

Check out walker exhausts. Summit racing has them. They are dead on just like the factory except the exhaust tips are cut different from the originals. My experience has been only factory tips were cut that way.

Where are you at? I have a complete system that was pulled off. Down pipe to rear tips. Only thing missing is the muffler but the pipes are in good shape. Can't imagine what shipping would be though.

I'm in Michigan how bout you?
KID

you guys probably figured out the typos in my original post. My car is 100% stock. Just to be clear.
KID

I've been real busy. Got some great leads here I will be figuring out what I'm going to do this weekend.
KID

Looks like all that is 100% in need of replacement will be the muffler itself. I can live with the smaller issues with the pipes.
I'm going to try to find a factory part. Or GM replacement.
KID

I finished up the exhaust today. I bought tail pipes and over axle pipes from walker. Mufler too. Perfect fit! Kind of odd that I wasn't able to buy directly from Walker. I had to order them from an auto parts store. I used Advanced.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
KID