Stock radiator

TURBOTIMMER

i thought I heard that somebody was making a direct replacement stock radiator for our cars. Would be nice to buy a perfect fit radiator that is cosmetically identical to the original. I was quoted $600-800 to recore mine by a few local shops.

Last edited:
For that kind of money you can get the Alradco and save $350 for a better unit.

For that kind of money you can get the Alradco and save $350 for a better unit.
I have an alradco in my limited, and I love it. I need one for my GN, and I’d like an original replacement.

So, alradco is back in business? Last I heard, Peter was MIA.

Or me and I ll get you an Alradco from you friendly neighborhood BoostedRPS!!!

We have sold 5 Radiator / Fan combo's in the last week, same radiator Nick Sells..

i know there are some nice options for aftermarket (aluminum) radiators for our cars. What I really want is a stock (restoration) quality replacement radiator. I know if I have the alradco powdercoated Black, it will be pretty close. I remember hearing something about Mr. Kirban working on a direct replacement stock copper/brass radiator for our cars. Just wondered if this is still in the works or not.

i know there are some nice options for aftermarket (aluminum) radiators for our cars. What I really want is a stock (restoration) quality replacement radiator. I know if I have the alradco powdercoated Black, it will be pretty close. I remember hearing something about Mr. Kirban working on a direct replacement stock copper/brass radiator for our cars. Just wondered if this is still in the works or not.
We sell the cold case radiators that are dam close to original..

rad_fan combo (2).jpg

We sell the cold case radiators that are dam close to original..

View attachment 317929

Did they fix the problem with the oil cooler lines fitting? I had one a few months ago and had to ship it back because of that problem and it could not be exchanged because once the problem was pointed out to them and they checked they were all flawed that were in stock.

Did they fix the problem with the oil cooler lines fitting? I had one a few months ago and had to ship it back because of that problem and it could not be exchanged because once the problem was pointed out to them and they checked they were all flawed that were in stock.
Kip this is the First i'm hearing of any issues with these radiators, We have sold over 12 this month so far and not one complaint... Had a few call because of the small tab that needs to be bent over or removed on the car but that's it..

gmb57a--1.jpg

KIrbans has the same cold case aluminum unit, I didn't see a copper unit.
IMG_4434.PNG

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/44370/UPGRADED+ALUMINUM+RADIATOR+#7457.html

I’m out on the cold case radiator if it means bending parts of the core support to make it fit. Not my definition of stock replacement.