Stock Parts, Crankshaft, Rods, Pistons, Rear Suspension, Balancer and More

GNVYUS 1

Got my old engine back after disassembly and selling off all the items in two threads, here's the list of the stockish stuff, I can take more pics if needed.

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear lower control arms. $80

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear upper control arms. $80

Stock rear sway bar $40

Stock Crank .030 on mains and .020 on rods, comes with stock rods and pistons. Shop charged $70 to disassemble so if it's worth it.. $70

Stock balancer $40 SOLD

Caspers Knock Gauge, Gage, I found the instructions. $25 SOLD

Water pump, maybe 8k miles $20

Shipping is extra
gnvyus1@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 20221105_182507.jpg
    20221105_182507.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • 20221105_182455.jpg
    20221105_182455.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • 20221105_182524.jpg
    20221105_182524.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • 20221105_182537.jpg
    20221105_182537.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Got my old engine back after disassembly and selling off all the items in two threads, here's the list of the stockish stuff, I can take more pics if needed.

TA49 Turbo, needs rebuild as oil is starting to seep past bearing. New PTE .63 housing was $280, coated compressor. $250

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear lower control arms. $80

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear upper control arms. $80

Stock rear sway bar $40

Stock Crank .030 on mains and .020 on rods, comes with stock rods and pistons. Shop charged $70 to disassemble so if it's worth it.. $70

Stock balancer $40

Caspers Knock Gauge, Gage, I found the instructions. $25 SOLD

Water pump, maybe 8k miles $20

Shipping is extra
gnvyus1@hotmail.com
Hello there. What condition is "balancer" in? Specifically, "reluctor wheel" on the backside? I am in Massachusetts. Thanks...

The Turbo is currently getting rebuilt, I'll sell it soon in a new thread with the heads.

Hello. I confused. What's the balancer have to do with the turbo? Also not interested in heads, only balancer. I need balancer sooner than later. Thanks...

My badd....

Balancer is ready to run, obviously used but I kept it because I planned on putting it on the back up engine.

My badd....

Balancer is ready to run, obviously used but I kept it because I planned on putting it on the back up engine.
Mike, I suggest you take it off the for-sale ad, along with any other parts you are keeping. 😉
I can edit it for you, if you'd like.

Sorry for the confussion...

I am selling it
Stock Balancer for sale, $40

"I meant I didn't ditch it in the trash because I thought it was in good enough condition to keep. What I forgot to mention was the 2nd engine will use my current TA balancer so I no longer needed the stock one for it."

Hi. Now that we got that cleared up. I am interested in buying, if it is in "perfect" condition. It should be, it just sits there and spins. Send your Pay pal address. P.S. Just so you know. I just tried using my "Pay pal" account, to buy something here. Message said, " do not recognize address." They were looking for a mobile phone number or a name or another email address. When I tried to call them, it was too late. 9:00 PM EST. I am going to try again on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes. When they are there, they will probably send me a text to confirm I am who I say I am. Then I can add a "new contact / address. Talk to you later.

The word perfect was used within the context of a used part, oh boy. 😳 hahaha

I'll PM you, we'll work out something to your satisfaction.

The word perfect was used within the context of a used part, oh boy. 😳 hahaha

I'll PM you, we'll work out something to your satisfaction.
That's funny. I quess I just feel like nowadays, If you're not direct with people, there idea of "good" on a scale from 1 to 10 is 3 or 4. Quick story. The guy that built my motor said he worked on 109 V6"s before? He used a "three prong puller," NOT NECESSARY! to remove balancer. It screwed up "reluctor wheel. Talk to you later...