Stock oil dipstick

racer5252

Looking for a stock oil dipstick for 86-87, I have the tube, just need the dipstick or info on what replacement will work.

I can't remember what I paid for it.

PM me and we will work out a good deal for both of us.

I'm sorry, I spoke too soon, I have 2 dipsticks with tubes only.

Looking for them, I fell and busted my lip open........Yea for me........ :confused: :confused:

Better luck to you. :D

Kirbans has these available
I thought you had the "early" edition of his Wednesday, 3pm email when I read this.... he has them listed in yesterday's, 3 August email...Inquire with your wants to denniskirban@yahoo.com

P-6130 - For the 1986/87 Turbo Regals I have a used oil dipstick and tube. The price for both is $49 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

P-6131 - Similar to above but it's only the oil dipstick no tube! The price is $28 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

I thought you had the "early" edition of his Wednesday, 3pm email when I read this.... he has them listed in yesterday's, 3 August email...Inquire with your wants to denniskirban@yahoo.com

P-6130 - For the 1986/87 Turbo Regals I have a used oil dipstick and tube. The price for both is $49 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

P-6131 - Similar to above but it's only the oil dipstick no tube! The price is $28 including shipping to the basic 48 states.
Thank you, I ordered it today

Anthony do you still have the dipstick with the tube? In decent shape? I need one for a ta motor I have.