stock main caps

A2000RICH

i am looking to buy a few sets of stock main caps ---------would like to buy full sets but will take pieces if you have them--------if you have some left over from bad blocks or steel cap installs i will pay a fair price for them-------they need to be in good condition and can be from 109 or hot air blocks-------let me know what you have please------email me at: richardclark@ami-media.com

looks like I have a set plus 2 extra rears.

Attachments

• P5180004.jpg
    P5180004.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 218
I have a set of 4 with the bolts. Block got water in it and froze before i bought it and pulled it apart

Parts shipped....:biggrin:

Cool! :cool:

Richard,
As much as you do for this community :cool:, I thought I would send you a set if you still need some.
Can't guarantee how good they are, but think they are ok.
Cost to you shipped will be $0.00 ;)

Cool! :cool:

Richard,
As much as you do for this community :cool:, I thought I would send you a set if you still need some.
Can't guarantee how good they are, but think they are ok.
Cost to you shipped will be $0.00 ;)

i appreciate it but i insist on paying you at least a fair price-------send them and i will look them over............THKS RC

Rc

Do you need another stock 109 long block still has front cover on and 87000 miles no issues was pulled when i bought my car so i could start on my clone project ran good . Im still waiting on paul castle ..

i appreciate it but i insist on paying you at least a fair price-------send them and i will look them over............THKS RC

Fair to me, or fair to you? LOL
I already posted "my" fair price for this transaction. ;)
I will send them out for review.

Do you need another stock 109 long block still has front cover on and 87000 miles no issues was pulled when i bought my car so i could start on my clone project ran good . Im still waiting on paul castle ..

what do you want for it--------i recently bought an engine in ohio and need to pick it up-------how far are you from norton ohio

Well rc

what do you want for it--------i recently bought an engine in ohio and need to pick it up-------how far are you from norton ohio

im about 1 & half from the ohio state line right off 80/90 tollroad near notre dame . 2-3 from toledo .you tell me whats fair its in a crate & ready . Or im an hour & half from pauls shop in batavia .IF YOU LOOK IN MY ALBUM ITS THERE

Rc

A pic if needed .I KNOW NOT THE BEST PICS

Attachments

• drag racing 015.jpg
    drag racing 015.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 118
  • drag racing 019.jpg
    drag racing 019.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 118
  • drag racing 021.jpg
    drag racing 021.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 112
  • drag racing 020.jpg
    drag racing 020.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 115
Rich, you can take the ones that are on my motor if you can use them.

appreciate it-------your stuff went out yesterday-------if you need a tracking # just let me know--------if you want me to take pics of the other stuff and list it let me know and i can post them--------i would like to buy the girdle..............RC

Here are pics of the caps + bolts ,I e-mailed you about.
The block is no good so all the caps can be had as a set.

+ the rest of the block is free if anybody wants it.

Attachments

• P1000473.jpg
    P1000473.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 45