Stock Intercooler

626gn

Anybody need a stock intercooler in really nice shape? I'd rather not store it or ship it. Can send pics. Make me an offer.

Pics

image 6.jpg
image 7.jpg
image 1.jpg
image 2.jpg
image 3.jpg
image 5.jpg

Came off my low mileage GN. Minor scratches here and there. Fins are near perfect.

No reasonable offer will be refused. Do you live on Oahu?

That'll work.
Uglier ones sell for $75 and up on this board.

Sounds good let me check I might only be able to offer $100 right now but I'm not the type to low ball so please let me know what works for u

Such problems to have - living n Hawaii with a Turbo Regal.
How can I get punished like that?

Sounds good let me check I might only be able to offer $100 right now but I'm not the type to low ball so please let me know what works for u
I don't consider $100 a low ball offer. I pulled the IC out and found 2 out of the 12 screw holes are stripped which may or may not be a big deal to you. Other than that and some very minor paint chipping shown in the photos it works perfectly, does not leak and is in better than average condition. But because of the stripped holes I would be willing to let it go for $75. The only catch is you have to come and get it either at my work (University area) or in Mililani. Let me know what you decide.

-Scott

Such problems to have - living n Hawaii with a Turbo Regal.
How can I get punished like that?
Lol! It's not all Pina Colada's on the beach here. Punishment comes in the form of highest fuel costs, housing, and cost of living. Shipping parts in or out of here (if you can't ship it flat rate) is ridiculous. But yeah, despite all the negatives most living here wouldn't live anywhere else :D

I don't consider $100 a low ball offer. I pulled the IC out and found 2 out of the 12 screw holes are stripped which may or may not be a big deal to you. Other than that and some very minor paint chipping shown in the photos it works perfectly, does not leak and is in better than average condition. But because of the stripped holes I would be willing to let it go for $75. The only catch is you have to come and get it either at my work (University area) or in Mililani. Let me know what you decide.

-Scott
Don't know if you need one but I also have a brand new fiberglass lower intercooler scoop very similar to this http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/122/LOWER+INTERCOOLER+SCOOP+%236917.html

If you have use for this I can throw it in for $25 more. I can get a pic up tonight if you're interested.