Stock I/C vs. Dutt Neck I/C flow

Wondering if this might be a case where a kenne bell intake would actually help performance for once, I know people have used tornadoes pre turbo to add some resistance..

Wondering if this might be a case where a kenne bell intake would actually help performance for once, I know people have used tornadoes pre turbo to add some resistance..
Yes the surge I am talking about is part throttle, on the street a lot of driving is part throttle. The surge/flutter can be quite annoying. Customers have said my car acts like its missing sometimes. Tornado helps, as does ported shroud but that requires 4 inch intake piping.

Mine does it too with a gen 6266 with a 4" ported shroud. The easiest fix I have found is to press the go pedal to the floorboard [emoji1]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mine does it too with a gen 6266 with a 4" ported shroud. The easiest fix I have found is to press the go pedal to the floorboard [emoji1]

That sucks- let me also add that some front mount guys get it as well.

That sucks- let me also add that some front mount guys get it as well.
I should clarify. I am using a rjc front mount and I believe the surging became worse after installing it. I dont remember the surge being anywhere near as bad with the OEM intercooler. But thats not very scientific information. Just opinion and memory both of which are questionable lol

Its a great bang for the buck and will help and at or around $100 shipped you will not lose on it when/if you decide to upgrade later on.

I noticed a nice improvement when i installed my dutt neck. I run boost in the high 20's, stock converter, TA60-1, e-85, and there is almost no turbo lag. Times in my sig.