Original 86-87 Radiator can deliver to BG

Might be your problem. When cold it hunts around for proper idle. Turbo tweak chip and injectors might resolve the issue, either way will run so much better and safer. Stock chip had way too much timing for todays gas.

Do you have a scan master, if not get one. Vacuum leaks on these cars are extremely hard to locate. S/M is a must. Check your BLM should read 128 or tad lower. Things to check PVC, EGR Valve ,also MAF and line to charcoal canister. If you have very quiet area start car and listen closely it may just talk to you, to where the leak is.
Can you make any sense out of the scan #'s I sent in # 18 & 20 replies? What can you deduce from them if any?

Can you make any sense out of the scan #'s I sent in # 18 & 20 replies? What can you deduce from them if any?
SM readings are mainly up to par except BLM # .I would first try locating that vacuum leak. with the vacuum block disconnecting the FPR line and plug it with your finger an see if numbers decrease . All five of those vacuum lines probably need changing. Keep us informed.

" I sprayed most all the vacuum lines with a heavy mist of water ".
That won't get the job done. Either is one test.
The smoke machine, that's been suggested, is the best way. Plug the tail pipes w/ wet rags, and watch the exh system smoke show.:oops:

TPS good
IAC a little low small vacation leak
BLM adding fuel possible exhaust leak again small.
Fuel filter and pump ? Good and solid 43 psi at startup and idle.
If fuel is pressure is low it will need to add fuel

Finally an update on the high BLM's I am experiencing! Replaced all the underhood vacuum lines except the hard lines, pvc line, and the EGR valve lines. All these lines looked good and did not affect the BLM's when each were bypassed to see if they were bad. Also unhooked and plugged FPR line to see if it affected BLM's. It did not. Removed and cleaned the IAC valve. Looked like it had been sealing properly. AS I had to remove the MAF tube to clean the IAC, I noticed a small short slit in the MAF tube that would have explained a high BLM reading but not sure it would give me the 147-150 BLM I was getting. At the present time, I have ordered and am waiting for MAF tube replacement parts. Also ordered a Turbotweak 5.7 chip, but will be a couple of weeks before that shows. Will keep you updated when I get the new parts and installed on the car. One other thing: When Eric burns the chip for 91 octane, does it make a difference whether I burn that octane rating with or without 10% ethanol? I have been burning without ethanol--Just wondering! Thanks guys & LATER!

Finally an update on the high BLM's I am experiencing! Replaced all the underhood vacuum lines except the hard lines, pvc line, and the EGR valve lines. All these lines looked good and did not affect the BLM's when each were bypassed to see if they were bad. Also unhooked and plugged FPR line to see if it affected BLM's. It did not. Removed and cleaned the IAC valve. Looked like it had been sealing properly. AS I had to remove the MAF tube to clean the IAC, I noticed a small short slit in the MAF tube that would have explained a high BLM reading but not sure it would give me the 147-150 BLM I was getting. At the present time, I have ordered and am waiting for MAF tube replacement parts. Also ordered a Turbotweak 5.7 chip, but will be a couple of weeks before that shows. Will keep you updated when I get the new parts and installed on the car. One other thing: When Eric burns the chip for 91 octane, does it make a difference whether I burn that octane rating with or without 10% ethanol? I have been burning without ethanol--Just wondering! Thanks guys & LATER!
Yes.. you can still burn premium fuel 91 to 93 octane with 10% methanol with Eric's 5.7 chip , but I would continue to burn 100% premium fuel if possible ,and at winter time add you can of Royal Purple fuel cleaner & stabilizer.

TPS good
IAC a little low small vacation leak
BLM adding fuel possible exhaust leak again small.
Fuel filter and pump ? Good and solid 43 psi at startup and idle.
If fuel is pressure is low it will need to add fuel
Fuel filter new less than 500 miles back.
Cannot check fuel pressure until MAF hose replacement parts get here.

Duly noted! Thankyou!
Installed new MAF pipe and new TT 5.7 chip. Engine runs much better now but BLM's still 140. Checked fuel pressure with engine warmed up
idling at 29 psi with vacuum line on and 37 psi with vacuum line off. But, I do not have the fuel pump hot wire kit------on order from Caspers
as of today. Hoping that will bring fuel pressure up to 43 when it's installed.

I ask because if fuel pressure is low ECU will add fuel bringing BLM up
nstalled new MAF pipe and new TT 5.7 chip. Engine runs much better now but BLM's still 140. Checked fuel pressure with engine warmed up
idling at 29 psi with vacuum line on and 37 psi with vacuum line off. But, I do not have the fuel pump hot wire kit------on order from Caspers
as of today. Hoping that will bring fuel pressure up to 43 when it's installed.