Original 86-87 Radiator can deliver to BG

When was the last time you replaced the vac lines under the hood? Probably has a leak until stuff gets warmed up.

Replaced dog-house manifold with aluminum one when vacuum brake conversion was done. Otherwise, no new lines on 51,000 mile car. In garage storage it's whole life.

Do you have a scan master, if not get one. Vacuum leaks on these cars are extremely hard to locate. S/M is a must. Check your BLM should read 128 or tad lower. Things to check PVC, EGR Valve ,also MAF and line to charcoal canister. If you have very quiet area start car and listen closely it may just talk to you, to where the leak is.

Do you have a scan master, if not get one. Vacuum leaks on these cars are extremely hard to locate. S/M is a must. Check your BLM should read 128 or tad lower. Things to check PVC, EGR Valve ,also MAF and line to charcoal canister. If you have very quiet area start car and listen closely it may just talk to you, to where the leak is.
I do have a Scanmaster. Will try to get IAC,TPS, and BL readings when I can, holiday weekend and all! Thanks to all who have given me good tips!

thats good you have the newer maf and translator.....as mentioned above ...SM numbers will help with addressing you problem... you might need to do a hard reset on the IAC....and adjust TPS...but will not know with out data ....and as Texas T touched on its time to replace all your vacuum lines ...

Google vacuum leak smoke detector. This is a device that quickly finds vacuum hose leaks. If you do all of the above suggestions with no success, it could be your crank sensor.

Ok guys, finally got back to the Buick and it's dieing out problem. Checked out most of the vacuum lines and they definately need to be replaced!
Will order stuf to fix that. Although while idling in closed loop, I sprayed most all the vacuum lines with a heavy mist of water thinking that it would change the idle or even kill it if vacuum leak pulled it in to system. But, it didn't notice a thing. Am I thinking right about this logic?? Anyway, I went on to read the Scanmaster info and recording it 2 different times so you could see the results 2 different times. They are as follows:

AF Maf reading=======06 05
L8 Engine load=======39-42 37-39
Bat Battery Voltage====14.0 13.8
Int Integrator=========124-132 127-130
BL Block Learn=======143 146
MPH Vehicle Speed====0 0

Guys post 18 didn't come out as I thought it would. Tried to edit but timed out I guess! Did not see that coming. The rest of the info is:

Clt Coolant temp=====182 198
Ats Air temp=========91 92
RPM==============800 750
TPS==============.42 .42
IAC==============19-21 17
CC Crosscounts========Don not know how to read this!
MAL==============None None

Let me know what you think guys and Thank YOU!!!