Stock "appearing" radio delete plate

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
We are not going to be selling a stock "appearing" radio delete plate. The factory one was just a plate that went over the hole where the radio should be. Instead of doing a plate like that, we just made the whole panel with the design of the factory block off plate. Hey, we aren't talking concours Corvettes here.

This will pass as a factory delete unless someone is completely anal about having the actual factory part. Since no one came up with one we could use as a pattern we did the next best thing which I think actually looks better.

Will have on the site tomorrow. Here are pics of the factory delete with protective plastic still on it and pics of the one we will be selling.

Attachments

• delete0.jpg
    delete0.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC08804 (Large).jpg
    DSC08804 (Large).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC08805 (Large).jpg
    DSC08805 (Large).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC08806 (Large).jpg
    DSC08806 (Large).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 370
Here is what an actual stock factory plate looks like.

Attachments

• SLOWV6%20interior-6s.JPG
    SLOWV6%20interior-6s.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 378
I like !!!

Nice work BUT how can I listen to Otis Redding sign "Sitting on the dock of the bay" with that in place?

Nice

Nice piece of work.Thanks for building such great products for our cars..As these cars get older products such as yours will be even more appreciated.:biggrin:

Kevin

That is cool! Wish I didn't have an antenna hole in the fender...
I hardly listen to the radio anyway!

Nice peice, what is the price ? and can the color of the letterilg be changed to the lt grey like the factory?? THANX KERRY

Absolutely a beautiful piece there, Mark. You sure make some great parts. I love them all. You ARE the pro.:cool:
But....being a musician for 41 years, and still play guitar everyday, got to have my radio/tape for Allman Brothers, Beatles, Creedence Clearwater, Ventures, Kingston Trio, Hall & Oates, etc. Can't live without music in my ears (what's left of them) So, I'll just make the exhaust system louder.:tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

nice work

but i like to jam out when i'm rolling around in my buick. i know i'm not the only one but for some reason jamming out to a good fast song just makes you wanna push the car beyond the speed limit.

Nice work! It's a good alternative for sure. Like the previous poster stated, can we get it in grey like the factory one, or is it another "likeness rights" issue??

Just so y'all know, while they may look white, the lettering and stripe are painted with a silver metallic Sharpie paint stick. And fwiw the whole overlay is gloss black. Neither of which matches the dull black and gray factory radio bezel. It DOES however, perfectly match the rest of the factory gloss-black/silver stiped dashboard.

But I can use dull gray if you want.
;)

Good price on it also I might add:cool: Definitely beats any asking price for an original. Now I wish I wouldn't have thrown away my old bezel :eek:

BTW, my original post was supposed to be we are NOW going to be selling a stock appearing radio delete panel. Not "not".:biggrin::biggrin:

Well, Mark, I understand why you came up with this delete plate. Just want to add that ALL of your products you make are absolutely beautiful. I have a few from you and couldn't be happier with them. You just do such perfect work. Keep it up.

Bruce '87 Grand National