**Stock and Performance Parts for Sale**

**NEW PRICES ON REMAINING PARTS**

-GN1 Performance 3” stainless steel downpipe with internal wastegate. Drilled and stainless steel bung installed for wide band O2. This can be capped with a stainless plug if desired and not needed. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles. It is less than a year old. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This downpipe new was $489.00 plus shipping. $325.00 plus $50.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Dave Husek (Turbo Buick Performance) 9 ½” Non-lock up converter. Part number is 3021 NP- 53262- Mfg date of 3/23/18. This converter was designed to compete directly with the PTC 9” non-lock up converter many are using. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles and worked exactly as Dave said it would. It is less than a year old and the car never even made a pass at the track with it. Great converter, just decided to go in a different direction so my loss is your gain. This convertor new was $699.00 plus shipping. $500.00 plus $60.00 shipping in the continental US.

-2004R Hardened Stator. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $63.00 plus shipping. $35.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Trans-Go 2004R Non-Lock up valve. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $40.00 plus shipping. $20.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Stock starter. The starter came off an all original 23K mile 87’ GN. $20.00 plus $20.00 shipping in the continental US.