**Stock and Performance Parts for Sale**

**UPDATE**

-Intercooler is sold- WAITING ON ADDITIONAL INFO TO SHIP

-Stock turbo is sold- SHIPPED

-Bolt kit is sold- SHIPPED

-Breather/fill tube is sold- WILL SHIP TOMORROW

-Pending sale on the injectors and chip combo- waiting on payment.

Much interest in the converter, but no sale as of yet.

Thanks to all!

**UPDATE**

-Intercooler is sold

-Stock turbo is sold

-Bolt kit is sold

-Pending sale on the injectors and chip combo- waiting on payment from one member, and hav a second interested if no payment.

Much interest in the converter, but no sale as of yet.

All sold parts will be shipped today.

Thanks to all!
Huge thank you to Scott for buying me that turbo from you. Not too many guys from my old hood would Help someone like that. (actually I can’t think of anyone). A true gentleman!!!!

**UPDATE**

-Intercooler is sold- SHIPPED

-Breather/fill tube is sold- SHIPPED

-Injectors and chip combo is sold- SHIPPED.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Dave Husek torque converter still available

-GN1 Downpipe still available

-TransGo non lock up valve

-Hardened stator still available

-Champion valve covers still available

-Stock starter still available

Thanks,

Jeff

Excellent looking turbo. Beautifully packaged and shipped very fast. Special thanks to both the OP and Scott H. Can’t wait to drive my car again.

**NEW PRICES ON REMAINING PARTS**
-Champion valve covers for Buick Turbo V6 - brushed aluminum with grommets & hardware. These are brand new and have never been used or mounted on a set of heads. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. These valve covers were $185.00 new plus shipping. $150.00 plus $15.00 shipping in the continental US.

-GN1 Performance 3” stainless steel downpipe with internal wastegate. Drilled and stainless steel bung installed for wide band O2. This can be capped with a stainless plug if desired and not needed. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles. It is less than a year old. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This downpipe new was $489.00 plus shipping. $350.00 plus $50.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Dave Husek (Turbo Buick Performance) 9 ½” Non-lock up converter. Part number is 3021 NP- 53262- Mfg date of 3/23/18. This converter was designed to compete directly with the PTC 9” non-lock up converter many are using. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles and worked exactly as Dave said it would. It is less than a year old and the car never even made a pass at the track with it. Great converter, just decided to go in a different direction so my loss is your gain. This convertor new was $699.00 plus shipping. $550.00 plus $60.00 shipping in the continental US.

-2004R Hardened Stator. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $63.00 plus shipping. $40.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Trans-Go 2004R Non-Lock up valve. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $40.00 plus shipping. $25.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Stock starter. The starter came off an all original 23K mile 87’ GN. $20.00 plus $20.00 shipping in the continental US.

Champion V/C fit stock heads and clear 1.65 rockers? If they do, I'll take them.
Hi,

They definitely fit stock heads as that is what they were purchased for. Not sure about 1.65 rockers. You may want to check with Champion on that, or even one of the vendors that sell them. These were purchased new from Cruz Automotive. Let me know. If you want them, just PayPal me the money at jwwoods99@gmail.com and I will get them right out for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

**UPDATE**

-Intercooler is sold- SHIPPED

-Breather/fill tube is sold- SHIPPED

-Injectors and chip combo is sold- SHIPPED.

-Champion valve covers sold- SHIPPED
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Dave Husek torque converter still available

-GN1 3" SS Downpipe still available

-TransGo non lock up valve still available

-Hardened stator still available

-Stock starter still available

Thanks,

Jeff

**NEW PRICES ON REMAINING PARTS**

-GN1 Performance 3” stainless steel downpipe with internal wastegate. Drilled and stainless steel bung installed for wide band O2. This can be capped with a stainless plug if desired and not needed. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles. It is less than a year old. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This downpipe new was $489.00 plus shipping. $325.00 plus $50.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Dave Husek (Turbo Buick Performance) 9 ½” Non-lock up converter. Part number is 3021 NP- 53262- Mfg date of 3/23/18. This converter was designed to compete directly with the PTC 9” non-lock up converter many are using. This was used on the car for approximately 1000 miles and worked exactly as Dave said it would. It is less than a year old and the car never even made a pass at the track with it. Great converter, just decided to go in a different direction so my loss is your gain. This converter new was $699.00 plus shipping. $525.00 plus $60.00 shipping in the continental US.

-2004R Hardened Stator. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $63.00 plus shipping. $40.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Trans-Go 2004R Non-Lock up valve. This is brand new, never used or even removed from the packing. Decided to go in a different direction, so my loss is your gain. This new was $40.00 plus shipping. $25.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the continental US.

-Stock starter. The starter came off an all original 23K mile 87’ GN. $20.00 plus $20.00 shipping in the continental US.