Stock 28 Spline Axles

AdammRyan

87 t top
I’ve been a member I don’t know how long 5+ years! I finally was able to get my car! Super excited. Got from a dealer so they came me nothing as far as history... trans built bigger turbo and injectors fast 2.0 xfi bunch of think it’s got a cam too. Other stuff still learning. It’s also been lowered. Interior been re done I think it’s been painted.

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Car warranty.jpg
    Car warranty.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 4859197.jpg
    4859197.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 0 bytes · Views: 86
I’m glad you got your dream car. It looks like a really nice one.
It’s too bad the dealer didn’t have history.
It might be possible to get the previous owners info from the dealer and contact them for - the rest of the story.

You'll get it all figured out, I have faith in you.

I’m glad you got your dream car. It looks like a really nice one.
It’s too bad the dealer didn’t have history.
It might be possible to get the previous owners info from the dealer and contact them for - the rest of the story.

You'll get it all figured out, I have faith in you.
I have asked once in person and twice over email and no answer/response.... asked salesman and nothing sent two emails to sales manager.... next I go to owner

I have asked once in person and twice over email and no answer/response.... asked salesman and nothing sent two emails to sales manager.... next I go to owner

That’s too bad. It almost makes you not want to do business with them.

As you know, there are a lot of knowledgeable guys here that can help figure stuff out.
Enjoy the whoosh!!

Looks great. Any pics under the hood. As 1986buickgx1 says, a lot of good members here and if you care to listen, knowledge will be shared. ;)