Still wanting to buy.

masonUSMC

Im still looking. Im wanting to buy a GN or T type. Paint and body is not a major concern..thats what I do.. allthough i aint wantin junk. However I do want to buy something in good running condition with good interior. If you have something please send me pictures and details. Im stationed in NC so distance is an issue. Thank you.
Im lookin for something around if not under 10,000

Damn, I was just down there.
Feel like coming to Boston?? I may be selling mine. Has a bit of rust on PS door/rocker, but I just reuphostered the interior and a couple years ago had my motor and tranny built by Russ Merritt. Car runs awesome. Paint for the most part is real real nice (painted 7 years ago). Drivetrain may have 3-4k on it.

Im still looking. Im wanting to buy a GN or T type. Paint and body is not a major concern..thats what I do.. allthough i aint wantin junk. However I do want to buy something in good running condition with good interior. If you have something please send me pictures and details. Im stationed in NC so distance is an issue. Thank you.
Im lookin for something around if not under 10,000

showimage.php

has a small rust spot on drivers door
or if your into it i need some body work and paint
(black satin) on my Grand national
thats the only reason im sellin this car.
its mostly stock

injectors 49lb
tt chip
fuel pump
wires
meth injection
fuel pressure guage
dutt neck intercooler
cold air intake

runs the pants off stock mustang gts

showimage.php

More than you may want to spend but I have an 86 T-Type WH1 lightly modded and in great overall shape in Durham (NC)