Stereo?? Yes/No

A good stereo's in a GN is 80's muscle car is a 'morel imperatieve'... I spend more time in mine car cruzin than anything else... gotta have some good tunes.

And if things get interesting you can always turn off the radio... if they get real serious you can always turn off the AC :cool:

It can effect volts for sure depending on how its wired and how many watts,I had over 4000 watts in mine for years.its your car though and pulling the stereo is really your choice,if your trying to go fast anything you can just remove is free weight.if your not using it and you can grab an edge if your racing pull it,you can always put it back if you want to.

If you don’t mind what type of charging system did you have? I’m about to build a system around a 15” sundown x-15 powered by a 2000 watt amp

I cant live without the tunes, id rather take 20 pounds out of my stomach then the
Old school Alpine system.

Attachments

• 20130517_120002.jpg
    20130517_120002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
What did you use to hold the EQ in place or did it fit tight enough on it's own?
It fit tight like a virgins you know what, but that was circa late 90s so my memories a little foggy :LOL: