Steering Wheel

Does anyone know who reads the steering wheels now that Sue is out of the market

As far as I know Sue is still doing them. just had mine done around the beginning of the year & they just re-did their shop.

I've tried emailing and calling and have not had any success. Thank you for the reply. I thought I read a word someplace that they have retired. I'll keep trying buddy!

Sue & Joe have retired and are no longer doing steering wheels which is a hugh loss for the Turbo Buick community. :-(

I was afraid that might be so. I hope somebody picks it up but that is a problem now. Thanks guys!

Turbo6inKY, do you mind me asking what did Dallas Custom Steering Wheel charge for the re-wrap? Thank you.

Turbo6inKY, do you mind me asking what did Dallas Custom Steering Wheel charge for the re-wrap? Thank you.
It was right at $500 for a re-do in suede.

But it was six years ago, so it's probably going to be a bit more.
But the work was without flaw

1660012401183.png

1660012433114.png

Wow! That's a heck of a lot more than Sue was doing them for. You. Think we're screwed , unless we find somebody else :(

Wow! That's a heck of a lot more than Sue was doing them for. You. Think we're screwed , unless we find somebody else :(
The suede is quite a bit more expensive than the normal leather. That's the exact same material McLaren uses on their wheels. You also can't use the same baseball stitch on the suede. I can't remember what that stitch pattern is called, but it's quite a bit more labor. Doing one in normal leather would be less expensive than what I had done.

I wonder if anyone's ever had a leather one made like our Grand Nationals and how it compares

I wonder if anyone's ever had a leather one made like our Grand Nationals and how it compares
Dude's still in business. Send him a picture of your wheel and he'll spit you back a quote.

I'll probably do that at some point and hopefully he has a few GN ones done and I could see the stitching and work

Heads up for scamming. Robbenfred50 PM'd me to reach out to "@jimski" to buy a steering wheel. He said he made purchases from this person before and was legit. His email "@jimski" address is turtlebitby@gmail.com. He/She whatever, sent me pics for a steering wheel, I bought it and never received the goods. cash app name is "jeanthony thomas" This was the 18th of Aug. I have emailed multiple times and requested my money back and no response. Be aware or call me naive, just be warned.

Helo, let me know if his membership here is needed any further.
If not, I'll drop the ban hammer on his ass.

Makes me so pissed for your loss. Sorry. But I know Reggie 44 has a beautiful steering wheel and he is legit

I appreciate it. I tell ya it’s getting really bad these days. I should have known it was to good to be true. I’m gonna sit in this for a bit it think. I have an intake,MAF,translator for sale in market place right now. I’ll see what it does and perhaps go from there.