Steering Shaft Upgrade Conversion

HotAirGN

$80 Each Shipped
These shafts have been cleaned, painted, and modified to easily compress to desired length for an easy install.
Have multiple.
Paypal boosted84gn@yahoo.com
shaft.jpg

I'll take one if a money order will work for you. Pay pal messed me up & I have zero faith in them at this time.

These are from Jeeps and compressed to adjust length to install. No clocking changes. These seem to be univeral for Gbody, S10, Sy/Ty

I'm curious which ones had to be clocked. Dennis told me he has them clocked before selling them. Thanks guys

I'm curious which ones had to be clocked. Dennis told me he has them clocked before selling them. Thanks guys
I have heard from the Sy community that they have to be clocked. But I've also heard they were straight bolt-ins. I do know that Hooker has an aftermarket one and the description states it fits both G-bodys and S-series so I'm not really sure what's, what. Theirs are almost double in price though plus it looks like they are an aftermarket part. With it being a round shaft, it seems like it shouldn't matter unless there are indexing splines or flats on the shaft.