Steering Shaft Upgrade Conversion

greeneyegi

to apply for ca assistance being an undocumented immigrant?
Lets say my immigrant is from Africa and has 3 children.
I call the only number to get this so called assistance 1-866-490-3899
then dial 2 for my designated county then press 1 for English, if
then i get through to an operator (lines are busy) and can answer whatever
questions they ask. Which isn't printed anywhere.
Lets say I do pass the questions and get 1000$ for the family.
I then get caught lying on said questionnaire. Wood I be arrested and jailed
as an american citizen falsifying illegal documents?

I feel that I would be prosecuted for getting my own tax dollars back from thieves. the same way they do but arent prosecuted.

It’s a shame politicians get away with this kind of stuff. At what point will the American people say enough is enough and march to these people’s houses by the thousands. We bitch and complain (myself included) but nothing ever changes. Maybe it’s time to take it up a notch. I know I’m not the only one who’s had enough

how would the liberal media and friends react to 75% of the tax dollars
going to illegals was taken by Americans?

A nice ass whooping on the liberal media would work wonders. They hide what the politicians do. They only taddletail on the ones they don't agree with. If people knew what was happening they would be voted out darn quick.

A nice ass whooping on the liberal media would work wonders. They hide what the politicians do. They only taddletail on the ones they don't agree with. If people knew what was happening they would be voted out darn quick.
Don't bet on it. How many times has pelosi been re-elected. California voters can't be so stupid they don't know what she is.

Don't bet on it. How many times has pelosi been re-elected. California voters can't be so stupid they don't know what she is.
I respectfully disagree. I think she has name recognition and that's all she has going for her. As far as being elected. I just don't think people know they are given goodies to be appeased and eek out a meager existence. Gop voters are more aware of this and want to work for themselves and less gimmie gimmie.

The open borders are the Dem supply of new voters who may want goodies.

I dont have any faith in our elections here in ca. I really believe the dems have controlled the elections for years.