Steering issue

Geezy

Hello,
I truid using the search bar before posting I but can not seem to find the answer to my issue, and I have been able to solve alot of issues with the knowledge of the guys here.
I am having an issue with steering and wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and can offer a solution to it.
When I am driving the at low speeds feels as the steering wheel is not straight and the car is going straight but almost feels like im losing steering control. No pulling, just feels like the car is going straight and the steering wheel is a bit pulled to the left and Im goong to lose steering response, but it steers.
Hopefefully this makes sense? I never noticed an issue with steering because the car was raked, now I noticed it because I switched the the rear coils from stock to belltech lowering coils and and rake is not as bad in the front. Is this a center link issue? Tie rod end ? Or just alignment? Or far more severe? Thank you for the help in advance.

It could even be torn away from it's rivets. Check it out. If it's bad you'll have to get another shaft.

Well, it's easy to check. I've heard Mr. Kirban sells replacements.

Could this be one of the issue as well?
c5c33b3983b062065fbc8ebc8263e3a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Just have someone turn the wheel back and forth while you watch the rag joint. If there's excessive play or flexing, it's likely the problem.

No. Just have someone turn the wheel back and forth while you watch the rag joint. If there's excessive play or flexing, it's likely the problem.

d5d81e93ea8d150cf782867b08c3c7e6.jpg

So this is the culprit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, it's only the culprit if it's ripped or coming apart. Is it? No way I can tell from a still picture. Did you have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth and observe it for play?

Boxcars is correct, might be problem,might not. Could be as simple as pothold knocked it out of alignment or as complicated as entire front end wacked out. Anyway upgrading steering shaft always a good idea.

Again, it's only the culprit if it's ripped or coming apart. Is it? No way I can tell from a still picture. Did you have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth and observe it for play?
this was the best I could take, I went ahead and bought the upgrade since its something I was going to do any way