Steadfast Collar missing part

turboaddict2

I bought one of these a long while ago from a group purchase started by JadeMonkeyStang. When I received the collar I didn't open it yet. Since I had to sell my GN 2 months later I also sold the collar. The person who I sent it to said it was missing the side cover that goes on the ignition side and I believe him. So I emailed JadeMonkeyStang about it but haven't heard from him yet. Can steadfast sell individual collar parts? I emailed steadfast but haven't hear anything yet.

Just got your email today, I've been backpacking in Western Australia for the last 2 weeks or so. I'm pretty sure all the parts were there when I sent it but I've got some spares so it's not a big deal. Give me a couple days to call my parents back in the States, have them find the part, and get it out to you (or the new owner).

Sorry to hear that you sold the GN, hope everything is ok. Don't worry about this though as I will make sure it's taken care of for you. If you can email me the address you want everything sent to that would be great and I'll email you back as soon as I get something set up.

-Jade

TA2,

Just wanted to let you know that I had the parts pulled out of my buick stuff back home and that they should be going out to the new owner very shortly. Sorry that you had a problem and that I was unavailable to fix it right when you discovered it, but hopefully this will make everything right. Let me know if you need anything else.

-Jade