Staydown License Plate holders and other parts...

Do you have the exterior B Pillar Trim, black, without dents? Its the trim that faces forward, directly behind door windows.
Thnaks, Jeremy.

Hey Pete:
I have a ton of screws. Nearly everything that goes on these cars. However, those little ones for the bezels (just like the hex head ones for the steering wheel center cap) are impossible to find! Sadly I don't have any of those for you. Do you need anything else?

I've got lots of little brackets and odds and ends- you know, the little stuff that people don't think about until they take a second look and discover it's missing from their car...
If you think of anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

Do you have turn signal lenses?

1972 Chevelle 505
1972 dart swinger 340 4speed
1966 impala
1955 chevy pickup MickeyRat
2002 monte ss DD

1987 Grand National
Stock turbo ,Red 93 street tune chip, 206/206 comp cam, valve spring upgrade, Melling hv oil pump
37lb injectors, Ls1 maf with translator, Oil filter adapter upgrade
K&N filter

Sitting at home not installed yet:
AlkyControl "Razor" injection with 3 bar map, Hot wire kit, walbor pump upgrade, RJC Racing Airflow Distribution Power Plate

15x9 4.25 bs weld prostars 275/60
15x7 weld prostar

Jason: Sent you PM

z28up: I have some corner bezel markers. I do not have the turn signal lenses that go in the bumper.

Could you send me pics?

1972 Chevelle 505
1972 dart swinger 340 4speed
1966 impala
1955 chevy pickup MickeyRat
2002 monte ss DD

1987 Grand National
Stock turbo ,Red 93 street tune chip, 206/206 comp cam, valve spring upgrade, Melling hv oil pump
37lb injectors, Ls1 maf with translator, Oil filter adapter upgrade
K&N filter

Sitting at home not installed yet:
AlkyControl "Razor" injection with 3 bar map, Hot wire kit, walbor pump upgrade, RJC Racing Airflow Distribution Power Plate

15x9 4.25 bs weld prostars 275/60
15x7 weld prostar

I will take the trans inspection cover.

Cost shipped to 85014?

Please and thank you.