Stay put floor mats

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Everyone has a problems with the floor mat moving forward under the gas pedal resulting in lower ETs. Yes, I have seen the clips that attach to the rear of the mats and pierce the carpet. After a few months this chews up the carpet and your floor mat. My old Nissan had a hole (gromet) in the floor mat and a hook built into the floor, under the seat. The mat did not move an inch. Maybe something that installs to the front seat bracket. A bigger cut out (relief) near the gas pedal would be nice.

Foam Backing

Ryan,

The key is the backing on the mats. Rubber nib backing moves. The best non-slip mat features a foam backing. The advantage is two-fold. Does not slip and Will not harm carpet (rubber nibs leave tons of little pin marks).

These are available at www.carmotorsports.com. Truly the absolute best mat on the market AND totally customizable to your wants.

Alan

Alan ,I tried to email you from your Ebay screenname and it was rejected,,,I wanted to buy a set of your floor mats with the "T Type" emblem ,the mats need to be dark gray....

Can we do that..