Stay at home family protection

That was the best scene of all the IJ movies along with the chilled monkey brains #2.
When they did that part Harrison Ford had a "virus" for a few days and wasn't feeling well so just did that out of the blue and the director loved it.

But 80% of the sheeple will believe this as being true. Have relatives that still argue that anyone can buy a machine gun in ny and show them the law and they still say you can because they saw it on the news. I mean fake news.

AAA.jpg

PONG!!!

coming straight from the Beretta ...putting all da holes in your sweata...the money getta...
Motherfu--ers don't know better rolex watches and colorful swatches I'm digging in pockets, motherfu-kas can't stop it.... Biggie....

Depending on what room I'm in, and the situation... It'll be the 9, .45, or one of the cast irons.... Mike

Motherfu--ers don't know better rolex watches and colorful swatches I'm digging in pockets, motherfu-kas can't stop it.... Biggie....

Depending on what room I'm in, and the situation... It'll be the 9, .45, or one of the cast irons.... Mike
yes I was wondering who would finish it ... love it ... :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

coming straight from the Beretta ...putting all da holes in your sweata...the money getta...

They do say if you want to kill somebody and get away with it use a car. :D

Damn , the easy thing is a sign outside, stay away covid-19 patient inside. If someone comes anyway then shot there dumb ass.

Two gunshot wounds to the back of the head and the authorities will still rule it a chinese virus death. o_O

Not mine but close excepting they banned my 30 shot magazines here in CT. :rolleyes:

View attachment 352800

Lol, that flash hider weighs as much as the rest of the carbine. Have you done a spring kit yet. Bet the recoil-action spring is at least an inch shorter than a new one just from age. Who is the mfg? And than that evil bayonet lug.
Watch some smarty pants say you have a nice Universal!!!
P.S. What 30 round magazine. :D