Stay at home family protection

KC87

That was the best scene of all the IJ movies along with the chilled monkey brains #2.
When they did that part Harrison Ford had a "virus" for a few days and wasn't feeling well so just did that out of the blue and the director loved it.

KC87

But 80% of the sheeple will believe this as being true. Have relatives that still argue that anyone can buy a machine gun in ny and show them the law and they still say you can because they saw it on the news. I mean fake news.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
AAA.jpg

PONG!!!

mikes86ttop

coming straight from the Beretta ...putting all da holes in your sweata...the money getta...
Motherfu--ers don't know better rolex watches and colorful swatches I'm digging in pockets, motherfu-kas can't stop it.... Biggie....

Depending on what room I'm in, and the situation... It'll be the 9, .45, or one of the cast irons.... Mike

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Motherfu--ers don't know better rolex watches and colorful swatches I'm digging in pockets, motherfu-kas can't stop it.... Biggie....

Depending on what room I'm in, and the situation... It'll be the 9, .45, or one of the cast irons.... Mike
yes I was wondering who would finish it ... love it ... :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

KC87

Damn , the easy thing is a sign outside, stay away covid-19 patient inside. If someone comes anyway then shot there dumb ass.

Two gunshot wounds to the back of the head and the authorities will still rule it a chinese virus death. o_O

KC87

Not mine but close excepting they banned my 30 shot magazines here in CT. :rolleyes:

View attachment 352800

Lol, that flash hider weighs as much as the rest of the carbine. Have you done a spring kit yet. Bet the recoil-action spring is at least an inch shorter than a new one just from age. Who is the mfg? And than that evil bayonet lug.
Watch some smarty pants say you have a nice Universal!!!
P.S. What 30 round magazine. :D