State Of Emergency Never Ending?

The scotus nomination got me thinking about abortion and roe v wade.
It's ironic to me the Dems want to protect us all by ridding us of evil guns.
They go berserk about coronavirus.
Yet they love love love abortion. Look up how many abortions there are each year.
1990 was the peak 1.4 million! Typically 600,000 a year.

Aborted babies are big business now, especially when they can be terminated in some states at birth and then the tissue and organs sold for profit. In Biblical times many babies were sacrificed to these fake gods these people worshiped, even the Jews did it and were severely punished by GOD for it.
Today I'm sure some that enjoy this type of thing are very pleased by all the deaths. Not saying all but some of the women know this and why they do it but vast majority don't realize the history behind it.

The summary,. It's an overinflated fake scamdemic where lockdowns do more harm than good. Who ever heard of quarantine for healthy people right?
It is domestic terrorism to not comply. Burning down a city and beating old people in the streets is a peaceful exercise of your first amendment rights though.

It is domestic terrorism to not comply. Burning down a city and beating old people in the streets is a peaceful exercise of your first amendment rights though.

That's more of a BLM thing........ Fucking Idiots!

The summary,. It's an overinflated fake scamdemic where lockdowns do more harm than good. Who ever heard of quarantine for healthy people right?

Exactly, the first lock down didn't help so lets have another one and destroy what's left of small business. I see all these sheeple wearing their diapers and swear if told to stick their heads in the toilet 3 times a day they'd do it. No independent thinkers at all, if they weren't so lazy and do some research they might find out the truth.

IF the first lock down didnt work ....then why a second.....
IF the first lock down worked ....then why a second......

Because Democrat.

Bunch'a power hungry Fucktards.

Lock Downs - Haven't worked.

Shutdowns - Haven't worked.

School Closures - Haven't worked.

Destroying the Economy with these measures - It did exactly what they intended it to do.

Burn and Riot - Well, we be black, it's what we do. "It's our "Thang".

Masks....... Sure as Fuck - Those, they worked............ Oh. Wait. Mebbe NOT!

Do it all over again? - Yup, That'll work!!!!! Especially the riots!

DERP, DERP, DERP!!!!!!!!!

View attachment

Last edited:
"2021 Will Be Catastrophic" - UN Warns Of Humanitarian Crisis As 270 Million People May Starve
Where are all of the bleeding hearts for these people?
Direct lockdown fallout.
Follow the science.
The virus kills at a rate likely less than 1%, and likely a fraction of that. I am not interested in mainstream numbers, a lot of crooked fucks have an interest in inflating the numbers.
Here is some science, starvation (not going hungry for a while, but actual starvation) kills 100% of the time.

I'll post this on the poll thread too. Biden said he'll contract a disease and Kamala will take over. Wtf. He also said he created the largest most diverse voter fraud organization. He accidentally tells the truth I assume due to his lack of mental capacity.