State Of Emergency Never Ending?

the only thing I dont like about that video ...is the comments about "Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria. Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body. Most infections show no symptoms, in which case it is known as latent tuberculosis."...this disease in really only prevalent in third world countries ...sorry am I allowed to say that...anyways ....so not so much dealt with in a thriving nation like the US or Canada..so not a fair comparison in his rant ....

the only thing I dont like about that video ...is the comments about "Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria. Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body. Most infections show no symptoms, in which case it is known as latent tuberculosis."...this disease in really only prevalent in third world countries ...sorry am I allowed to say that...anyways ....so not so much dealt with in a thriving nation like the US or Canada..so not a fair comparison in his rant ....

TB has been on the rise here because of all the turd world trash crashing the border. IIrc there were a bunch of cases up in MN and we all know what tribe has inundated that area. Their personal hygiene doesn't help either. Yeah, at least 200,000+ die each year from hospital medical mistakes.

Hell yeah, here's a song for the current times, if I ever heard one!

Read before there were connections between fonzie and gates but the other 2 being involved isn't really surprising, 4 evil f**** working for their dark lord and master to destroy our country.

Now we even have a little asteroid on its way! It's small though, 6.5 feet and will just burn up. It reminds me of the Tool song Aenima.
Lots of cursing not for kids

Last edited:
pot stirring ....comes to mind ...bet hell we are gonna see how it all goes down one way or the other ....

Than again, RFK Jr. has some interesting comments on the dr. fonzie-bill batesmaster topic and I'd believe him any day over the msm or their flunkies.