State Of Emergency Never Ending?

So much truth in that video. Remember in 1960 Eisenhower in his farewell speech warned of the military-industrial complex. If someone wanted to shutdown the nsa all they have to do is cutoff the water supply to their massive building ($1.5 billion for construction) in Utah and it would be toast. There's already severe water shortages in the west and that place uses some astronomical amount to keep the computers cool or they'd burn up.

Someone, please look up the Yarnell Hill Fire... 19 firefighters died this day,TODAY saving US citizens.....

19 Granite Mountain Hotshots were killed battling the Yarnell Hill Fire outside Prescott in summer 2019. Question THAT, protesters........ Protest their motives ...........You chicken shit mother fuckers.

Then go fight a fire you lit, you fuckin' pussies.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see the CHOP Fire Department jump into action when the time comes............

DSCN0071.JPG

Now all of a sudden Trump thinks it’s cool to ware a mask. He thinks he looks like the Lone Ranger. All the R’s in the senate and the house oh lord put on the damn mask. Why in the hell do we have to get this far in a hole before everyone wakes up. Pisses me off to no end. I have a exhaustEd wife coming home from the Hospital after dealing with this shit every day. Got a daughter in her third week in quarantine will take her third test tomorrow hoping she is negative. She is a pre- med student who has Tried her best to do things the right way but half the dumbs asses in her age group think they are invincible but really just f’ing stupid. Hey by the way, I have always been a strong R all my life, Nixon was my first, Trump was my last. Like T Guy said Trump has screw this to the wall, fair you well

Someone, please look up the Yarnell Hill Fire... 19 firefighters died this day,TODAY saving US citizens.....

19 Granite Mountain Hotshots were killed battling the Yarnell Hill Fire outside Prescott in summer 2019. Question THAT, protesters........ Protest their motives ...........You chicken shit mother fuckers.

Then go fight a fire you lit, you fuckin' pussies.

How about the Camp Fire in CA. 86 people killed including 8 fire fighters. Lots of really strange things about that one. Pictures showed houses burned and one right in the middle untouched. Lots of creepy ones like that.

Gosh, everyone talks about battles who are these people who die - really ! How many of you if any have been in a battle where anybody died, oh oh don’t mean computer games. I was lucky enough to who have been in several battles guarding a airbase In NAM. In one 87 America solders died, me I took one bullet, one Purple Heart. Omg who the hell cares. Everyone take crap about people who die for what they believe in for the most part have no idea what they are talking about.

Does anyone on this thread know how it’s feels to kill someone???? You don’t want to know!!!!
I dont... I've only saved a life ...once with cpr...ive almost killed someone ...and thought I did ..and was scared as hell

Just read that the bounty on US solders Is
100k per solder. This is from the CIA what the RussIan’s put up To kill US soldiers

Gosh, everyone talks about battles who are these people who die - really ! How many of you if any have been in a battle where anybody died, oh oh don’t mean computer games. I was lucky enough to who have been in several battles guarding a airbase In NAM. In one 87 America solders died, me I took one bullet, one Purple Heart. Omg who the hell cares. Everyone take crap about people who die for what they believe in for the most part have no idea what they are talking about.

Dad was in at the tail end of WW-2 but his real combat came when on 2 different occasions 3 thugs tried to rob him. Like I've said, he was one tough old bird.

Just read that the bounty on US solders Is
100k per solder. This is from the CIA what the RussIan’s put up To kill US soldiers

I read that the security agencies didn't even report it to Trump because it had no bearing or ring of truth. More Trump-russia crap to try to hurt him. Why would putin pay when the sand people love and enjoy doing it for nothing. See the ny times is getting sued over the picture they used by the soldier's parents. These libtards are really sinking to a new low with this filth.