State Of Emergency Never Ending?

DSCN0132.JPG

Loving the dude who stood up to the mob in St. Louis.

Protesters, go ahead and bring your total bullshit on out of your own fucked up neighborhoods. I owe you nothing. We will happy to peacefully educate you on the error of your foolish decisions. Unless you decide to make it "not peaceful".

Then...... well, then it gets ugly for you, real fast. Your little .32 pea shooter pocket guns won't know what happened. And that's just the suburbs. If you go rural, they will play hell trying to find your bodies after the shooting stops, even one of them. Them boys have endless, endless fields ...........and backhoes........

There you have it.

You fools brought this thought process on, live with it, or not, dummies.

Don't like what I said here, block me.

Last edited:
Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

I saw that, and it's true........... sooooo true.

These idiots never even thought past "Where are we going to piss?" No less "How are we going to govern our new country".........

CHOP "All homeless welcome"....... There's a good idea.......

THIS is an educated bunch, no doubt.

Fringe idiots?????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............

Last edited:
Loving the dude who stood up to the mob in St. Louis.

Protesters, go ahead and bring your total bullshit on out of your own fucked up neighborhoods. I owe you nothing. We will happy to peacefully educate you on the error of your foolish decisions. Unless you decide to make it "not peaceful".

Then...... well, then it gets ugly for you, real fast. Your little .32 pea shooter pocket guns won't know what happened. And that's just the suburbs. If you go rural, they will play hell trying to find your bodies after the shooting stops, even one of them. Them boys have endless, endless fields ...........and backhoes........

There you have it.

You fools brought this thought process on, live with it, or not, dummies.

Don't like what I said here, block me.

Yeah, they had that on the local news and forgot to mention they broke into a gated community and of course said they were "peaceful" protesters. Would love to see their pos mayor's house ransacked but they would of worked over the others too. How about the cop that plowed through the bunch of ass craters in Detroit and the chief actually backed him!!! Stories popping up that they have plans for the 4th, we'll see. Video is great.
See your goobernor started some more lockdowns.

Sad, sad this country is going to hell in one big hurry. Everyone is taking this shit to far. Good lord I do hope we as a people will find ourselves in some kind of peace and grace soon before things go to far. This shit is worse then war. As we are at war with each other. How does anyone survive that. You don’t.

Sad, sad this country is going to hell in one big hurry. Everyone is taking this shit to far. Good lord I do hope we as a people will find ourselves in some kind of peace and grace soon before things go to far. This shit is worse then war. As we are at war with each other. How does anyone survive that. You don’t.

I believe wholeheartedly if the country would repent and turn once again to GOD and his Son we'd be amazed at the change. I believe its actually a very small group that is at war per say but they get all the coverage so makes them look big. The fat lady may be warming up but shes not singing yet my friend.

Who are these fucking people? Idiots.

Soccer mom trying to get home and because they think they own the street, they shoot at her.........

That kind of activity will only bring on reprisal, believe me. And then we have a real war.
That’s ok for the protester to fire his gun right? But the St. Louis couple is catching all kinds of shit for protecting themselves and their property smh. Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites these liberals are. I really hope they get theirs someday soon