State Of Emergency Never Ending?

All I've done is just leave the diaper around my neck, no way am I going to inhale all those germs and extra CO2. Besides, they do nothing even according to their own releases. Only had 3 sheeple say anything and no store employee. Latest said to her friend, "Look, no mask", they were right next to me. Said, "If I had a puss like your's I'd wear 2 masks" End conversation.
And if you feel you have to say something just tell the ole busy bodies your hay fever is acting up.

They are threatening a $250 Fine here. What cop is gonna write that ticket, especially right now? :cautious:

Now fauci says no football. By now he and everyone else has used every word in the language to muddy the waters. First it was surfaces, then not. First masks do nothing, now they're awesome. This is total crap and wearing masks against my will is not how to be free.
Everyone is touching all the common surfaces so they lie and say it doesn't transfer from surfaces. That goes against everything we were ever taught. How can it be both ways and neither? Total crap! A way to indicate there is a crisis where there really isn't one anymore.

Yeah, why isn't fonzie at gitmo. As far as football, none for me since the pos commissioner said he was wrong about not agreeing with the take a knee bullshit and that someone will now hire that lame ass "colon" knapsackofshit. They should all take a knee to their little monkey nuts if they even have any, ungrateful bastards. The second wave is an even bigger farce than the first. There's some real interesting ideas about what and why they have it planned for Sept-Nov period.
We are in a spiritual battle between good and evil right now.

First breakfast out in NH since all this shit started. :rolleyes: Sat inside with glass plates, real silverware, and a cup for coffee. Damm did I miss breakfast's out :cool:
Poor Massholes are still in lockdown. Gov Baker is the worst RINO .. well behind the asshole Romney. What a croak of shit this is.

Right on! Same here starting on the 12th. Celebrated with steak and eggs after 3 months. Only 50% capacity allowed but still lots of sheeple hiding in their closets so plenty of tables. No barriers but can't have condiments on the table, they bring a little bowl with packets of S&P, sugar. We only got the stainless ware since we're the little people here. :D

2022 Precision Turbo & Engine Buick turbo listing.jpg

Just read the chinese are kickoff a 10 dog meat festival! Pictures of these loving, caring and loyal creatures in cages to be slaughtered. And the bastards don't just kill them but torture them horribly at the same time. Their day of reckoning is coming. Pure evil. :mad:

Did you see the moron drivers giving him a parade pushing his jalopy down the track before the investigation was done. This douche bag won't admit he jumped the gun but doubled down on it. Maybe hes hoping for some sympathy points from nascar. Bet they've lost a crapload of fans over this and the the flag issue.
He’s a pot stirrer. The noose incident wasn’t what he thought or wanted it to be. Shame on him

Did you see the moron drivers giving him a parade pushing his jalopy down the track before the investigation was done. This douche bag won't admit he jumped the gun but doubled down on it. Maybe hes hoping for some sympathy points from nascar. Bet they've lost a crapload of fans over this and the the flag issue.

I think NASCAR itself is as much, if not MORE to blame for the fervor than Wallace in this instance.

He HAS made himself a lighting rod, no doubt. Not very smart, but he took a stand. Can't fault him for that, after all.

But, from what I've read about what happened BEFORE it became a public issue, NASCAR over-reacted and set the wheels in motion, so to speak.

By his own admission, Wallace never saw the noose/door pull himself. From what I understand, he was informed about it by NASCAR in the confines of a NASCAR office.

Then, everyone just went nuts.

just another ignorant bigot.....or nascar ...who knows

Or just another "someone" wiff an attitude. We know.

I dint do nuffin' to nobody in all my life, leave me and mine and my neighborhood the fuck out of your "uprising". Or.............. Say hello to our little friends.

Last edited:
I think NASCAR itself is as much, if not MORE to blame for the fervor than Wallace in this instance.

He HAS made himself a lighting rod, no doubt. Not very smart, but he took a stand. Can't fault him for that, after all.

But, from what I've read about what happened BEFORE it became a public issue, NASCAR over-reacted and set the wheels in motion, so to speak.

By his own admission, Wallace never saw the noose/door pull himself. From what I understand, he was informed about it by NASCAR in the confines of a NASCAR office.

Then, everyone just went nuts.

Yeah, these asshole officials are so scared of the blm movement they're shitting allover themselves trying to get on their goody two shoes list. The other drivers now will handle him with kid gloves out on the track while he sails to all wins the rest of the year. Any driver that bumps him or were to win will be hit with a racist label.
Wasn't bubba going to divinity school in the fall like rashard and george.

Or just another "someone" wiff an attitude. We know.

I dint do nuffin' to nobody in all my life, leave me and mine and my neighborhood the fuck out of your "uprising". Or.............. Say hello to our little friends.

Come here........... Shit, meet Fan.