State Of Emergency Never Ending?

The longest filibuster in U.S. history was 75 days. It took place in 1964, when Democrats tried to block the Civil Rights Act.

It’d be a shame if this went viral.

In 64 they were putting a lot of backing into George Wallace. I wonder what would of happened if he hadn't been shot and paralyzed. Instead we got pos lbj.

coulda shoulda woulda.....i am for one that believes everything happens for a reason.....it's called faith....even pelosi and shumer factor into it.....despair not....for it's all in God's will

"even pelosi and shumer factor into it" ............

As straight up pieces of shit, ingrained in our government. Nothing more.

Can someone tell me why........

“We” conservatives aren’t going to win. Ever.

The soy boy, wimpy, completely clueless male doesn’t get it. A lost cause.

The confused, mostly adolescent girls don’t get ANYTHING cuz their Mom’s are still confused. And stupid. Too Fucking Stupid. The teen and young adult women are pissed off, but they can't pinpoint just why. They are just pissed off. MOM say's they should be.

And with that, the world is in limbo, actually, it’s LOST. They want girls to be boys, boy’s to be girls and those that can’t decide, to be whatever. How many "sexuality" imposed upon freaks are out there? Give me a number and description of each I can work with, please.

Until you do that, i don't owe you a Got Damn thing.

This all happened in the last 10/15 years…..

Uhhhhmmmm, WHAT???????????

Why?

SOMEONE answer with a an intelligent response, please.

Last edited:
241E21CF-C651-4A17-9766-F6620D0EA367.png

93A64C06-F906-43B3-9F7D-ADE22D6ED767.jpeg

Can someone tell me why........

“We” conservatives aren’t going to win. Ever.

The soy boy, wimpy, completely clueless male doesn’t get it. A lost cause.

The confused, mostly adolescent girls don’t get ANYTHING cuz their Mom’s are still confused. And stupid. Too Fucking Stupid. The teen and young adult women are pissed off, but they can't pinpoint just why. They are just pissed off. MOM say's they should be.

And with that, the world is in limbo, actually, it’s LOST. They want girls to be boys, boy’s to be girls and those that can’t decide, to be whatever. How many "sexuality" imposed upon freaks are out there? Give me a number and description of each I can work with, please.

Until you do that, i don't owe you a Got Damn thing.

This all happened in the last 10/15 years…..

Uhhhhmmmm, WHAT???????????

Why?

SOMEONE answer with a an intelligent response, please.
Ill tell you why ....bc we dont teach incursive writing in schools anymore .... LOL...just kidding but not really bc... it all boils down to our school system and parents ....and a persons development ....if one is never taught certain things and how to suffer=even in the smallest ways , how to be without, how to deal with all emotions ...and forced to push one self physically and mentally ...you will be weak and blame others instead of accepting reality....many variables in this thing we call our journey ....

Ill tell you why ....bc we dont teach incursive writing in schools anymore .... LOL...just kidding but not really bc... it all boils down to our school system and parents ....and a persons development ....if one is never taught certain things and how to suffer=even in the smallest ways , how to be without, how to deal with all emotions ...and forced to push one self physically and mentally ...you will be weak and blame others instead of accepting reality....many variables in this thing we call our journey ....

Here’s your participation trophy for showing up because you’re a WINNER!!!!, until the day things don’t go your way and you throw a tantrum destroying property and looting.
You’re still a WINNER because it’s not your fault that someone else caused you to become upset.

tempImage56suIV.png

Whooa, daaamn! This black woman, Bevelyn Beatty, absolutely torches this white, liberal, regressive woman. She's like, er-uh-duh. Straight checked her ass. Bevelyn definitely knows her history. Too bad they don't teach real history in school anymore .

In the first video she is sure right about not gaining the really important things like salvation without Jesus. I think a lot of people are afraid to accept that or maybe acknowledge it because they think they will appear weak. No sir, one thing Jesus was not, is weak. Who here could do what he had to do to save us. Just imagine not just the pain but the humiliation of it also.

The 2nd one, that would be great if it got millions of hits because the truth is the truth and that's not on the msm's agenda.

All this talk about trophies reminded me of something. Years ago this friend had this pup that was smart as a whip, mongrel but looked kind of like a Black and Tan. He'd let him out to do his thing and he had a certain spot. Sometimes he'd come back in with an old dried up turd and hold it up and he'd say, "Cletis has a trophy" :poop:
That's about the best any of these lard asses-blm-antifa will ever be able to do. Parents must be soooo proud of them.

All this talk about trophies reminded me of something. Years ago this friend had this pup that was smart as a whip, mongrel but looked kind of like a Black and Tan. He'd let him out to do his thing and he had a certain spot. Sometimes he'd come back in with an old dried up turd and hold it up and he'd say, "Cletis has a trophy" :poop:
That's about the best any of these lard asses-blm-antifa will ever be able to do. Parents must be soooo proud of them.

ANNNNNND, I bet they carry it in their mouth, too, just lie Cletis..........

Dumbasses.

ANNNNNND, I bet they carry it in their mouth, too, just lie Cletis..........

Dumbasses.

Reminds me again, Was dating this girl and they had these obnoxious neighbors that would never take a hint to not come over. Would always empty out the snack and candy dishes. They had a small to medium size pup and the Dad put a couple of it's old dried turds in the candy dish and the asshole guy ate both, no shit, lol. Her and I had to get up and go outside because we couldn't hold back laughing, had tears rolling down my face.

And they're all plants being paid to be there except the 2 SS guys at the top of the ramp. Can imagine what they're saying to each other. "Are you shitting me, they're really saying this guy is ahead by 12 points! Where, Xanadu or Oz"
Well the good side is it’s four and half months away. A lot can change. If the R’s keep the senate then it will not be but so bad. Now my brother-in-law is in a safe district so he is not worrying. However he is big time worrying about the rest .

Well the good side is it’s four and half months away. A lot can change. If the R’s keep the senate then it will not be but so bad. Now my brother-in-law is in a safe district so he is not worrying. However he is big time worrying about the rest .

Seeing that 40% of blacks say they're going to vote for Trump so what about the ones that are saying nothing. The Senate is super important to approve judges also. This so far is going to be the most important election yet, "our "country has never been in more danger then now, not even during the Civil War or WW-2, so much is riding on this one.

Seeing that 40% of blacks say they're going to vote for Trump so what about the ones that are saying nothing. The Senate is super important to approve judges also. This so far is going to be the most important election yet, "our "country has never been in more danger then now, not even during the Civil War or WW-2, so much is riding on this one.
Man you are so right, losing the WH is bad losing the senate is worse. If the Dems get all three - well just as well to go to the beach, Sit under the stars and get drunk- wait laid or ?