State Of Emergency Never Ending?

That is a lot of fuel to go out that far. I guess if they did ten or a hundred at a time. Most would probably drowned each other.

In the f'n state of ny that has the highest welfare program in the country a leech gets some crazy amount like $70-80k a year when all the welfare payments, section 8 housing, medicaid, food stamps, utilities, free obama phone and BMW are totaled up. So even one at a time would be a big savings since welfare is a lifetime endeavor in the f'n state of ny.

I'm thinking antifa posing as "white" supremacists and skinheads. Are skinheads as opposed to chrome domes even around anymore? cnn?
Didn't nyt report they were Trump supporters? :LOL:
Some of these folks are the KKK, they have their owe agenda. Namely a race war. Same as the others. And yes they are Trump supporters. North and South Carolina is still a hot bed for the klan. Away from the big cities

I just say buckle in, who knows what the next wave is going to be. What is happening is unprecedented, but the more that people try to act like it is OK or normalize it tells you the level of trouble that the country is in. Locking down or defending the looting, the sickos are doing both or either.

Read a short time ago that antifa is busing in for this weekend to Sparta, IL a bunch of scumbags to kill livestock and burn rural farm houses to show no one is safe. Guess we'll see. The deep state is running scared with all the coup information coming out. They're starting to throw each other under the bus. Can you imagine if the hag was in office.

Some of these folks are the KKK, they have their owe agenda. Namely a race war. Same as the others. And yes they are Trump supporters. North and South Carolina is still a hot bed for the klan. Away from the big cities

KKK was started by demonrats and probably are still mostly demonrats, they really aren't that big, (3,000) and a race war would be just what the powers that blow would love. Never really had this kind of trouble on this scale until that pos LBJ came out with his great society bs and destroyed the black family. He was one evil pos.

JMHO but this is still how the DemonRats view black Americans. Damn, all Americans.

KKK was started by demonrats and probably are still mostly demonrats, they really aren't that big, (3,000) and a race war would be just what the powers that blow would love. Never really had this kind of trouble on this scale until that pos LBJ came out with his great society bs and destroyed the black family. He was one evil pos.

JMHO but this is still how the DemonRats view black Americans. Damn, all Americans.

Yes back in the day they were Democrats, that’s long gone. Trump is their man today
There are far more then 3 thousand. Hate to say but I do know some Of these people and some are church going good folks but carry a lot of hate that I don’t understand. And believe me when I say, just like you would not walk into the hood in a lot of places in NY city and expect to come out in one piece or at all. outside the cities in the south it becomes dangerous for people of color. There are six states in the south that are really bad. What it would take to fix what is wrong in America is beyond my pay grade ! I don’t believe it will be fixed in my lifetime. Maybe the second coming is what it will take.

There aren't any black folk out there trying to wage and promote a race war, none that HATE white people, just because?

I beg to differ, sir. Doesn't matter who they support, it matters who they are, inside.

THAT is what is important and THAT is what dictates the way people live their lives.

There aren't any black folk out there trying to wage and promote a race war, none that HATE white people, just because?

I beg to differ, sir. Doesn't matter who they support, it matters who they are, inside.

THAT is what is important and THAT is what dictates the way people live their lives.
Yes, you are right. However right or wrong they believe Trump is closer too what they think then anyone in decades. I for one do not believe that. I have lived in the south all my life and I know how things are here. Better then things use to be, however still sucks hind tit

Yes, you are right. However right or wrong they believe Trump is closer too what they think then anyone in decades. I for one do not believe that. I have lived in the south all my life and I know how things are here. Better then things use to be, however still sucks hind tit

I lived in Atlanta for just over 2 years.

I was a Front Office Manager at a very nice hotel in Midtown. I was imported from Phoenix. My job was to take shitty running hotels and straighten them out. Yes, I was a hatchet man. I was sent to problem properties with the soul purpose of fixing them.

I NEVER saw so much resentment and resistance to absolutely NO CHANGE from the Blacks that worked for me at this particular hotel. The front office wasn't the problem here, but just a mere change in personnel (Me) made them hostile to me like you've never seen. Good bunch of people, but the rest of the hotel staff SUCKED.

By the time I was transferred to the next location after 2 years, I had won over the ones that stayed on their own. Still talk to a couple them about twice a year (it's been almost 30 years, now) and some of them just CAN'T STAND what is happening to society today. They truly believe the pussifcation of our society is ridiculous.....

Funny thing is, ALL of them, women and men, are gay.

Fuck the cancel culture and all of it's members.

Last edited:
20220320_132828.jpg

Joe biden said it himself "you ain't black if you vote for Trump." A racist assumption. The democrats are the remnant of the kkk with blacks as their permanent underclass, never ending supply of voters. Democrats pretend to care about black people. They just want their votes, that's all.

Joe biden said it himself "you ain't black if you vote for Trump." A racist assumption. The democrats are the remnant of the kkk with blacks as their permanent underclass, never ending supply of voters. Democrats pretend to care about black people. They just want their votes, that's all.
Funny thing is that all states in the south are now red