State Of Emergency Never Ending?

& are you posting from your "room" by any chance?
Yes, I am. But will admit that things between us is not good. She just can’t believe I would be involved with something like that. Now me on the other hand has gotten somewhat piss. I was barely 20 years old and was following the others. I didn’t even know you back then. If i am not a goodie two shoe so be it. However don’t judge me. Someone else will in due time. I’m sorry however I’m done with this.

Yes, I am. But will admit that things between us is not good. She just can’t believe I would be involved with something like that. Now me on the other hand has gotten somewhat piss. I was barely 20 years old and was following the others. I didn’t even know you back then. If i am not a goodie two shoe so be it. However don’t judge me. Someone else will in due time. I’m sorry however I’m done with this.

I'm sure she has a skeleton or two in the closet...........

She doesn't know what war is. You, and your brothers-in-arms, saved her from ever knowing about that kind of thing. Just try to see it from her perspective and keep calm. She will NEVER be able to see it from your perspective, that's just the way it is. She's been with you all this time, she'll get past it.

You've been through so very much, don't let this get the best of you.

I'm sorry ray for stirring up the past ...god knows it can cause problems..It probably has for most of us.....hopefully it will be understood its just the past...and everyone is just on edge with the state of things right now...and hopefully this stuff shall pass :cautious:

I'm sure she has a skeleton or two in the closet...........

She doesn't know what war is. You, and your brothers-in-arms, saved her from ever knowing about that kind of thing. Just try to see it from her perspective and keep calm. She will NEVER be able to see it from your perspective, that's just the way it is. She's been with you all this time, she'll get past it.

You've been through so very much, don't let this get the best of you.
Thanks, Guy

I'm sorry ray for stirring up the past ...god knows it can cause problems..It probably has for most of us.....hopefully it will be understood its just the past...and everyone is just on edge with the state of things right now...and hopefully this stuff shall pass :cautious:
Thanks, Doc

Sorry guys, I will not post the pictures!
I did find the black & whites. Had them
spread out on the table. Wife comes home from work see’s them and proceeds to ream my ass out of the frame. She bent the frame too. Would you want your children and grandchildren to see that vile crap, what if you had pass away and your children found them. why were you involved in such. These pictures are god awful. I’m ashamed of you, and you were going to post this shit on line. What’s wrong with you. Well I feel stupid to say the least.I told her of course she was right as I was not thinking. You take the
Pictures and get rid of then.

Women just don't understand. Those pictures would be mild compared to what they let their young kids play on video games let alone see at the movies. She may say she's ashamed but you can bet she's thinking at the same time she's very proud of you. For sure don't get rid of them, they're a part of your personal history good or bad and you heirs would do good to see them and maybe get a slight idea why war is something to be avoided if at all possible and make sure if you do, its just and a worthy cause.

Last edited:
mankind is the only species that has a want or desire for self destruction....the thrill of pushing the edge of death...from the days of the gladiators in the coliseum ...to nascar...drag racing....football games ...boxing ..mma fighting ...sky diving..the list could go on and on.....testing and pushing the limits ...some people love to face death and some people love to watch it .....

Mankind has been on a downward spiral ever since the squaw got fooled into eating the apple. However I think all of this is going to come to an end sooner than we think. Reading parts of Revelation is like reading today's headlines.

just blame the grass doctor ....LOL... he wants to see truth....dont you dare get rid of history...and your memories....even if its not pleasant....tough titty said the kitty...aaah shit... PM them to me ;)

You get blamed for more stuff than Trump does. But at least you earned it. :ROFLMAO:

Mankind has been on a downward spiral ever since the squaw got fooled into eating the apple. However I think all of this is going to come to an end sooner than we think. Reading parts of Revelation is like reading today's headlines.

So, End Times are at hand?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! COVID? Stupid fucking rioter/looters?

Not so much, We've ALL survived much more. Right here in the US of A. Seriously. Think about it.

So, End Times are at hand?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! COVID? Stupid fucking rioter/looters?

Not so much, We've ALL survived much more. Right here in the US of A. Seriously. Think about it.

At hand like next week or year, probably not but believe we're in the birthing pangs or what they call the time of sorrows and they'll only grow in intensity here on out. People just seem bat shit crazy over nothing and can't explain it really but things just don't feel right like they use to. Watch how people are on the road, worse than ever how aggressive they are and if you look at them their faces are filled with anger.
Covid, I mean chinese virus, fake news.

At hand like next week or year, probably not but believe we're in the birthing pangs or what they call the time of sorrows and they'll only grow in intensity here on out. People just seem bat shit crazy over nothing and can't explain it really but things just don't feel right like they use to. Watch how people are on the road, worse than ever how aggressive they are and if you look at them their faces are filled with anger.
Covid, I mean chinese virus, fake news.

Things don't feel the same because a new generation has taken over. In my opinion the weakest generation ever.

But kids have a way of making the generation before "Just not get it." and then just move on, like nothing really ever happened before........

Tell me I'm wrong. We did it.

They won't listen, Perhaps a few.... but the majority, no, they won't. Not at all.

Look at the way these fools are acting out TODAY!

And that's on them, and is just the way of the world.

Things don't feel the same because a new generation has taken over. In my opinion the weakest generation ever.

But kids have a way of making the generation before "Just not get it." and then just move on, like nothing really ever happened before........

Tell me I'm wrong. We did it.

They won't listen, Perhaps a few.... but the majority, no, they won't. Not at all.

Look at the way these fools are acting out TODAY!

And that's on them, and is just the way of the world.

The last couple of generations have been politically correct brought up and someday will be in all the positions of power with no real living experience to fall back on except their public indoctrination center teachings of hate America and America is the cause of all their cry baby self made problems.
Exactly, we're seeing them in all their glory right now acting like unbridled babies they were brought up to be. Biff and Karen will be the first recipients of their genderless offspring's rampages.

The last couple of generations have been politically correct brought up and someday will be in all the positions of power with no real living experience to fall back on except their public indoctrination center teachings of hate America and America is the cause of all their cry baby self made problems.
Exactly, we're seeing them in all their glory right now acting like unbridled babies they were brought up to be. Biff and Karen will be the first recipients of their genderless offspring's rampages.

Genderless + Ken and Barbie, not Biff and Karen...... ;)

Attachments

• DSCN1291.JPG
    DSCN1291.JPG
    447.7 KB · Views: 80
Just remember Ray behind every good man there's a woman.... Rolling her eyes

Here in SC, they arrested a slew of skinheads and white supremacists in the black hoods in Columbia. Breaking glass in little stores , barber shops. Looting the stores.