State Of Emergency Never Ending?

The POS cops (all of them in this case) have everything coming to them. They brought it upon themselves.

Bad guy does something they see everyday, resists..... something they see everyday......

One cop fool over reacts and there is where it goes sideways.......... None of the police present assessed the situation and thought, are we in the right here? Are we doing the right thing sitting on this guys neck? Uhmmmm....

Did the PO PO not learn anything from the "single cigarette selling dude from not long back?"

"No? No, this is good, carry on, officer."

I'm now questioning my support of LE.

I SHOULD NOT BE DRIVEN TO THAT. THIS ACTIVITY WAS PURE BULLSHIT IN THE END.

This is on the police and their actions.

Clearly this cop was over the line.

I hope I never meet his "Frodo" brother....

The po-lice need to stop being po-lice officers and go back to being "peace" officers of old. Now they are just highly paid tax collectors enforcing the powers that blow whims.

WHAAAAAAAA? That what the POLEECES wants!

No, no. Better idea. You're bored, go and burn down (insert city your here) in protest over George Floyd!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with what happened and how it was handled, completely unacceptable. But these folks are burning down and looting their OWN neighborhoods.

What business is going to take the chance and rebuild there, just for it to happen again?

And it will.

Revolt should not be a knee jerk reaction.

Nothing to do with George Floyd, just an excuse for, "Eyes gets meez a newz big screens TV for nuffins"
Did I hear that said copper had 18 different complaints against him for excessive use of force. I smell a huge payday coming.

The po-lice need to stop being po-lice officers and go back to being "peace" officers of old. Now they are just highly paid tax collectors enforcing the powers that blow whims.

And with 7 back up officers with guns....... Using my knee, what are you talking about, Sarge???????

And with 7 back up officers with guns....... Using my knee, what are you talking about, Sarge???????

Hard to believe that no one pulled him off but we'll see what comes out of the investigation. Hey, hes entitled to a day in court. That's got to be the fastest slap down of a cop getting hit with a murder charge in history. Did you read the 2 of them worked together at the same bar as bouncers?

Last edited:
Nothing to do with George Floyd, just an excuse for, "Eyes gets meez a newz big screens TV for nuffins"
Did I hear that said copper had 18 different complaints against him for excessive use of force. I smell a huge payday coming.

And with 7 back up officers with guns hanging around sucking up tax dollars? ....... "Using my knee, what are you talking about, Sarge???????"

Where the fuck were those back ups? Mugging for the cameras that George was looking for?

I REALLY hope each and every one got their 15 minutes of fame. It's about to turn into a never ending shit storm of negative publicity for EACH of them, personally. And it's well deserved.

I respect law enforcement, I hate PIGS. You can almost immediately tell the difference after 1 minute of first contact.

The problem is, I have to show both respect.

The other problem is, some folks don't know this is the rule, annnnnnd we're off!

And with 7 back up officers with guns hanging around sucking up tax dollars? ....... "Using my knee, what are you talking about, Sarge???????"

Where the fuck were those back ups? Mugging for the cameras that George was looking for?

I REALLY hope each and every one got their 15 minutes of fame. It's about to turn into a never ending shit storm of negative publicity for EACH of them, personally. And it's well deserved.

They already found out where he lives and spray painted murderer on his house. They'll need to put police there 24 hours a day now to protect his family. Wanna bet george soreass is behind these riots going on. I wish the black people would realize they are pawns being used just like the rest of us for decades by the elitists.

I respect law enforcement, I hate PIGS. You can almost always tell the difference after 1 minute of first contact.

The problem is, I have to show both respect. the other problem is, some don't know this rule.

I've had lots of contact with police mostly job related and 99.9% were polite and professional. Can still remember the 2 assholes with a power complex, one right in front of my house after an big car accident. Was a Lt. and he was as obnoxious and power hungry as they come but to his credit he later came to the house and apologized for it.

They already found out where he lives and spray painted murderer on his house. They'll need to put police there 24 hours a day now to protect his family. Wanna bet george soreass is behind these riots going on. I wish the black people would realize they are pawns being used just like the rest of us for decades by the elitists.

Soros isn't behind it. Don't fool yourself.

This is what they do, every time. It happens all too often. Rightfully or not, black people loot and burn shit down and destroy their own neighborhoods when they feel like they have an opportunity to do so.

Sorry, I disagree with the mob mentality they constantly exhibit, too.

If you want respect, exhibit respect and use proper channels to the resolution of your grievances.

That may take more time than stealing a TV from the Target you just looted..."Because I deserve this shit, my brutha was treated wrong...."

However, it's how its done in civilized society.

Last edited:
Soros isn't behind it. Don't fool yourself.

This is what they do, every time. It happens all too often. Rightfully or not, black people loot and burn shit down and destroy their own neighborhoods when they feel like they have an opportunity to do so.

Sorry, I disagree with the mob mentality they constantly exhibit, too.

If you want respect, exhibit respect and use proper channels to the resolution of your grievances. That may take more time than stealing a TV from the Target you just looted..."Because I deserve this shit, my brutha was treated wrong...."

That old bastard soreass is behind lots of crap and supplies money for these things. If they don't start on their own he'll bring the instigators in at his expense, its what he does best. No doubt the ghetto has it's own style and could never understand what burning down your own neighborhood accomplished. What's AutoZone or the other stores done to deserve this looting.It will get worse from here on out. As in the days of Noah my friend.
The DemonRats don't help since they have been pumping into their heads for years that they're victims while its the DemonRats themselves that have made them victims to be used. Just like some Whites and PRs have bought it also. Fortunately it semms many are waking up from that slumber.

Bring your lighters and bricks and 2x4's and .32 cal pocket guns to my neighborhood, folks......... ;)

Try to burn some shit.......A rude awakening awaits you...

I think it smells fishy.

Apparently the Virus failed to achieve the desired result. How about another race war?

Anyone here from Minneapolis? How many police vehicles have personalized plates that say POLICE?

TA rollers 1.jpg

WHAAAAAAAA? That what the POLEECES wants!

No, no. Better idea. You're bored, go and burn down (insert city your here) in protest over George Floyd!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with what happened and how it was handled, completely unacceptable. But these folks are burning down and looting their OWN neighborhoods.

What business is going to take the chance and rebuild there, just for it to happen again?

And it will.

Revolt should not be a knee jerk reaction.
I was trying to get back to the pandemic response(a little sarcasm), otherwise it would be OK to riot and burn down your neighborhood. Or do the Dems want to make an exception now. No boating or doubles tennis, but a race riot is perfectly acceptable. And I agree, the cop deserves to be brought up on murder charges and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

How about the latest cdc announcement in the last 24 hours that a mask is detrimental to those who have the chinese virus or may have symptoms. And healthy people shouldn't wear one either as they're big germ collectors.
These assholes can't decide to shit or get off the pot.
Latest poll, 50% of people say they'll tell them to shove their vaccine their corrupt asses.

How about the latest cdc announcement in the last 24 hours that a mask is detrimental to those who have the chinese virus or may have symptoms. And healthy people shouldn't wear one either as they're big germ collectors.
These assholes can't decide to shit or get off the pot.
Latest poll, 50% of people say they'll tell them to shove their vaccine their corrupt asses.
Hey Vietnam was more fun then this shit, I got to shoot a whole lot of jungle bunnies. Damn that was not politically correct I’m sorry !!!

Hey Vietnam was more fun then this shit, I got to shoot a whole lot of jungle bunnies. Damn that was not politically correct I’m sorry !!!

We want to see pictures of your ear collection. :D
Or a head with the ace of spades stuck in the mouth or the card of the unit. Or real bad ass stick the pecker that belongs to the head in place of the card. Freak them out. :D
A pretty vietnamese girl pussy wasn't a nice enough trophy I guess to bring home. :LOL:
If the site goes pc may as well shut it down.