State Of Emergency Never Ending?

They are only following the Fauci Doctrine, put the sick in nursing homes, "they're safe there" and "shut down everything" ......... "It's good for the Country"....... What a fucktard.

I can't find the damn thing, but there is a 1970's US "Savings Bond" commercial with a guy that looks and sounds JUST LIKE the Fuch, Saying "It's good for the Country"...........

I can remember it like it was yesterday......

Cuomo blames the CDC

Good, honest, truthful video but I resent him busting into line when we conservative-republican new yorkers haven't finished raking him over the coals yet by any stretch of the imagination. :ROFLMAO:
Notice every single day that asshole has his hair all styled up nice and his milky white hands all manicured but we can't go to the barber shop. Celino & Barnes are going to be busy with all the old folks relatives suing the faggot bastard. Remember, call the 8s!

They just took down the 1-2,000 bed 21 million dollar fast built hospital in ny, didn't get "1" patient. o_O

I’ve been tested because of other health issues. This test Is NOT for the faint of heart. They use a extra long Q-tip, go up your nose until it feels like it hits the bottom of your brain, both nostrils . You talk about a shit fit. Never again will I have that unless they put me to sleep And I was neg.

I’ve been tested because of other health issues. This test Is NOT for the faint of heart. They use a extra long Q-tip, go up your nose until it feels like it hits the bottom of your brain, both nostrils . You talk about a shit fit. Never again will I have that unless they put me to sleep And I was neg.

Ya know what's brutal? About 12 years ago had a kidney stone and like women say they'd rather do child birth. Anyway on the day they did it they took last minute x-ray and before hitting it with shock waves they wanted to look at some little thing which required a long tube with camera on it shoved up the penis through the urinary track. Was knocked out for that and blasting but they had to keep me until I peed. Talk about pissing an extra large pack of Schick razor blades along with red urine and literally chunks of blood clots dropping in the toilet. :eek:
Now go and enjoy that nice cheeseburger. :LOL:

Ya know what's brutal? About 12 years ago had a kidney stone and like women say they'd rather do child birth. Anyway on the day they did it they took last minute x-ray and before hitting it with shock waves they wanted to look at some little thing which required a long tube with camera on it shoved up the penis through the urinary track. Was knocked out for that and blasting but they had to keep me until I peed. Talk about pissing an extra large pack of Schick razor blades along with red urine and literally chunks of blood clots dropping in the toilet. :eek:
Now go and enjoy that nice cheeseburger. :LOL:

MMMMMMM, CHEEEEEBURGER!

I've been there. Sweating kike a dog shitting razor blades. i was relieved when it was done, though.

MMMMMMM, CHEEEEEBURGER!

I've been there. Sweating kike a dog shitting razor blades. i was relieved when it was done, though.

The physician couldn't get to it for a couple weeks and the family "voodoo doctor" (Witch doctor) gave me some useless freaking crap like Tylenol-3 which is over the counter in Canada. Called that mofo back like 20 times in 2 hours to call in something better and finally gave me some Oxycotin which did help.

D298148C-F762-45F7-A9FA-D4AEFFC5F3CC.JPG

Biden sitting at home in his basement right now thinking..."You know, I think that kid, Amy Klobuchar, would make a great choice for my VD, she's really got that Klo-mentum."

Everybody shut up and get back in your house!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAA? That what the POLEECES wants!

No, no. Better idea. You're bored, go and burn down (insert city your here) in protest over George Floyd!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with what happened and how it was handled, completely unacceptable. But these folks are burning down and looting their OWN neighborhoods.

What business is going to take the chance and rebuild there, just for it to happen again?

And it will.

Revolt should not be a knee jerk reaction.

The POS cops (all of them in this case) have everything coming to them. They brought it upon themselves.

Bad guy does something they see everyday, resists..... something they see everyday......

One cop fool over reacts and there is where it goes sideways.......... None of the police present assessed the situation and thought, are we in the right here? Are we doing the right thing sitting on this guys neck? Uhmmmm....

Did the PO PO not learn anything from the "single cigarette selling dude from not long back?"

"No? No, this is good, carry on, officer."

I'm now questioning my support of LE.

I SHOULD NOT BE DRIVEN TO THAT. THIS ACTIVITY WAS PURE BULLSHIT IN THE END.

This is on the police and their actions.

Clearly this cop was over the line.

I hope I never meet his "Frodo" brother....

Come at me, TR brothers, say this was somehow right.

Last edited: