State Of Emergency Never Ending?

They were that close to their economy imploding so they were going to take everyone with them. If that's proven get ready for WW-III. When all else fails take the country to war.

A.jpg

They were that close to their economy imploding so they were going to take everyone with them. If that's proven get ready for WW-III. When all else fails take the country to war.
Oh my, you may have said a mouthful

Oh my, you may have said a mouthful

The chinese have been making a lot of enemies in their neck of the woods claiming all the resources for themselves. Lots of internal problems on top of that too. I have to admit it would be interesting to see the vietnamese and them tangle in a skirmish since back in the 70s they'd always knock the crap out of the chinks. Plus india hates them, the japanese, south koreans, taiwanese, etc. Throw the russians into the mix because putin knows the future score with them and them making a grab for eastern part of his country. They'll be surrounded on all sides and no oil from the ME.

The chinese have been making a lot of enemies in their neck of the woods claiming all the resources for themselves. Lots of internal problems on top of that too. I have to admit it would be interesting to see the vietnamese and them tangle in a skirmish since back in the 70s they'd always knock the crap out of the chinks. Plus india hates them, the japanese, south koreans, taiwanese, etc. Throw the russians into the mix because putin knows the future score with them and them making a grab for eastern part of his country. They'll be surrounded on all sides and no oil from the ME.
Good point !

OKAY!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Now the House Dems want to stop playing the National Anthem before any sporting event because "IT'S OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES"!!!
All thanks to that fkn asshole privileged football player taking a knee!!!

Now the House Dems want to stop playing the National Anthem before any sporting event because "IT'S OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES"!!!

Things like this really chap my hiney.

It seems like that douche nozzle was protesting the “injustice” police officers were inflicting on criminals that happen to be black. He didn’t seem to care about the white criminals.

First of all, NEVER, EVER, E V E R disrespect our country, our Veterans or our Freedom by not standing and saluting during the National Anthem!!
If you don’t like it, go play for the Chinese Football League.

Second, don’t be a disrespectful f**ktard when dealing with the police and you won’t get shot.

This shows just how easily needy, stupid people can be brainwashed into hating the very country that houses, feeds and clothes them as nefarious politicians look to gain more and more power over them.

Power hungry Democrats will always make sure that the Idiot Democrat voters never get ahead!

Last edited:

They can try but will never pass in the senate and Trump for sure wouldn't sign it.
Besides, for the most part the vast majority of people that go to ball games are quite patriotic and won't "stand", no pun intended, for it. Look what happened to their audience when the crappernick started his movement. The bottom fell out of their revenues, have they even regained what they loss.

That sounds like fake news. Even for Democrats that is way too far out there.

Fake news, probably. Honored and, especially, ACCEPTED by the Democrat masses, it will happen, and it will happen in SPADES..... No racist analogy meant.........

Bill Gates smiling with the world melting. Sick POS this guy is.

May not be today, tomorrow, next week or 5 years from now but someday this pos will have to atone for all the hurt and suffering hes caused and will cause.
Didn't that pos screw over his mircosoft partner Paul Allen big.

Never trust a transgender man wearing an upside down cross.

I'll bet these days, "it" will suck any dick that's put in front of "it", sick or not. Because "it" has no sense of self, dignity or family, the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children. "It's" parents must be so proud.

Fucking attention starved publicity hound. Nobody needs this "thing".

I'll bet these days, "it" will suck any dick that's put in front of "it", sick or not. Because "it" has no sense of self, dignity or family, the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children. "It's" parents must be so proud.

Fucking attention starved publicity hound. Nobody needs this "thing".

That is bill gates old squaw, you're thinking about meatchelle obama. :LOL::LOL: