State Of Emergency Never Ending?

AA 6.03.26 PM.jpg

Lockdown Stockholm Syndrome

Trip to NH again today ... NH almost has traffic !!! Cops galore in NH and Ma. Traffic def picking up in Ma to. :cool:

Cops are out in force on the Phoenix freeways....... Blew past one hiding under an overpass today, I had to be going 85. He didn't even look at me because people were passing me on both sides. :) He didn't move from his hiding spot and there were no motor cops up ahead anywhere.

An old street racer once said to me when I was just 16, "Son, nothing goes faster than a Motorola." I've never forgotten that.

Trip to NH again today ... NH almost has traffic !!! Cops galore in NH and Ma. Traffic def picking up in Ma to. :cool:

I was out to the west end of Toronto on Saturday, and the traffic is getting heavier.

Whatever happened to the Free State Movement from a while back to get 20k patriots to move to the state?

Congratulations, you have made it to May. Welcome to level 5 of Jumanji. Watch out for the Murder Hornets!

I've been told that I'm more of an acquired taste.

Well, yes.

You are like Chinese hot mustard......... most hard on the senses at first, but pretty damn good and just right in the end.......... :cool:

How ironic that in this thread, ya know?......... o_O ;)

Last edited: