State Of Emergency Never Ending?

The case for reopening.

How about this loony tunes idea. Georgia wants your blood. This is getting more bazaar by the day. They should take and see if that old swiveled up old squaw has any.

My buddy Styx on DeBlasio. What do you guys think of DeBlasio.

DeBlahblahsio is a dick. I predict in 2 weeks hes going to have a lot more to worry about than the stupid social distancing. The natives have just about reached their breaking point. The pos makes big allowances for the mooselimes but hammers Christians and threatens a Jewish funeral with arrest. The cuomo said, "If 19 million rebel there's nothing we can do" or pretty close to that. Was that taken off the web fast but not before some got it downloaded.
How's that old saying go, "Tyrants don't impose tyranny, submission does"

How about this loony tunes idea. Georgia wants your blood. This is getting more bazaar by the day. They should take and see if that old swiveled up old squaw has any.

Swiveled up old Squaw ? Hillary ?

Swiveled up old Squaw ? Hillary ?

Interchangeable. :LOL:

You don't realize this is Michigan! We have Detroit and then the rest of the state. Whatever Detroit says, we get stuck with!

At least the patriots have been protesting and went into the capital yesterday and some with their arms. Didn't the republican controlled legislature over rule the wench's new lock down today?
You have Detroit and we have nyc.

Judge sides with Whitmer

OK, how about some more stupid from joyboy. Bet that f'n pos has a man purse full of three dollar bills. 1500! Are you shitting me, 1500. Didn't know there'd be 1500 going back to when gun powder was invented!

OK, how about some more stupid from joyboy. Bet that f'n pos has a man purse full of three dollar bills. 1500! Are you shitting me, 1500. Didn't know there'd be 1500 going back to when gun powder was invented!

From what I read from another newspaper he's expecting the legal owners of these weapons just to hand them over. I wish him luck.

From what I read from another newspaper he's expecting the legal owners of these weapons just to hand them over. I wish him luck.

This proves the pos is only after a firearm grab from law abiding citizens. Canada has about 35,000,000 population.

That's a 0.000714% of that population so better chance of hitting the lotto than getting killed by a gun. Percent goes way way down even more from an "evil" look alike assault rifle.
Now, dying from one of bill gates vaccines, don't want to think about how high those numbers. :eek:

I tried to post something about Remdesivir ...but keep getting ooops problem ...uggh

Well today I had to go into Boston. Traffic is def getting heavier !! Oh new law.. Have to wear a mask
I tried to post something about Remdesivir ...but keep getting ooops problem ...uggh

I think its random.. I got it a few times yesterday and today. Maybe Jay is doin some tweaking .

Well today I had to go into Boston. Traffic is def getting heavier !! Oh new law.. Have to wear a mask

I think its random.. I got it a few times yesterday and today. Maybe Jay is doin some tweaking .
Somebody call the FBI.... Prolly just you and me Grumpy that will get that :unsure: