State Of Emergency Never Ending?

exactly.....pepsigirl..the rich get richer....outsourcing ....for cheaper labor....instead of just making money and paying American employees.....they wanted to make more money...and not pay employees...f......greed....
I hope they get the corona virus ....and suffocate to death....greedy liars...

exactly.....pepsigirl..the rich get richer....outsourcing ....for cheaper labor....instead of just making money and paying American employees.....they wanted to make more money...and not pay employees...f......greed....
I hope they get the corona virus ....and suffocate to death....greedy liars...

Well I had to go back to NH yesterday.. Highways are def getting busier for states that r in lockdown. Mass I can see staying closed. (They are morons). NH I am starting to think so many "flatlanders going up there to live an they want it like Ma! :rolleyes:

Well the wife decline the invite to DC first thing this morning. Late this afternoon she hears the whole meeting has been canceled. The word is now Thump is pissed at the Georgia gov. Thinks Kemp has gone to far and it will blow up in his face. Same thing with the Tenn. gov. He is now backing away from the folks on the street protesting. His poll #’s have move a little downward. Even the R‘s are afraid of opening to soon. Nails. Salons, tattoos is a bridge to far. Lord only knows whats true or not

There have been a number of stories on this the last couple of days. Something about Dr. Pos Fonzie from the start just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm the first to admit I'm a sinner but don't and never purposely screwed anyone but I for one would not want to be this guy or his associates standing before GOD on Judgement Day.
Yea, how would you like to be trump.

And lets not forget that the coumo-sexual because of his self imposed pay raise last year just got another $25,000 as of this past May 2, 2020 and the same last year and next year also iirc making him the highest paid communist dictator in the country. If the pos had any kind of conscious he'd donate it to all the virus victims he claims hes sooooo concerned about. Trump has donated every dollar of his $500k salary to charity from the start.
You're 2000% right, nothing to do with health, all about destroying Trump. And just maybe, lol, to give trillions to the elitists for one last hurrah.
Yea he donates 500k to steal billions

Yup, just that old pos henry kissingassger said, "Control the food and you control the sheeple. Control the oil and you control countries" Look at all the food being destroyed by farmers and tanker loads of milk being dumped on the ground just like the great depression. Something evil this way comes. Famine is just another prediction of the coming end times.

Thinkin' maybe not so much a POS, but a brilliant man. He's ancient and has NOTHING to lose, that is a crystal clear motivator.

"Henry Kissinger praises Trump as 'a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen' and says his election is an 'extraordinary opportunity'. Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has described President-elect Donald Trump as a 'phenomenon' with the potential to do 'something remarkable'."

And he has.

Now that Bullshit about "possibly injecting disinfectants" ..........

WHAT THE FUCK WAS TRUMP THINKING?

"Can I become the biggest FUCKTARD on the planet? Well, yes, I can and I will.......

I'll just throw this out there.................

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yea, how would you like to be trump.

Yeah, poor guy gets blamed for everything, but that's all the demonrats have is hate. I love Trump. :D

Yea he donates 500k to steal billions

Proof. If that were true he'd of been behind bars long ago. Look how the libtards have wasted 3.5 years trying to get him and all they get is shit in their face. :poop:

Yeah, they wanted a raise and no job to go with it. And just, soon enough they'll be the ones running, I mean ruining the country.
well just to put some things in perpesctive... we got rained out at the course this AM .. I let the crew clean and hang out in the shop for 2 hours... then when rain came through and cleared up .. we still have to go out and clear any downed trees ...clear drains.. fix any bunker washes...move tee markers and blow debris off putting greens ...and I also give the option for any one to go home ...all my company employed citizens left ...and the only ones left willing to work a full day are my latinos ...from Venezuela ...columbia...and Mexico... most are on amnesty and have legal work papers for two years .... very sad on my American work force ...DEAL with that ... I still have a job to do and will not let the presentation of my golf course suffer bc of weak lazy people ...

Thinkin' maybe not so much a POS, but a brilliant man. He's ancient and has NOTHING to lose, that is a crystal clear motivator.

"Henry Kissinger praises Trump as 'a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen' and says his election is an 'extraordinary opportunity'. Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has described President-elect Donald Trump as a 'phenomenon' with the potential to do 'something remarkable'."

Hanky is a member of the CFR and that is about an evil organization as can be. No doubt hes a brilliant man but too bad he didn't put it to better use. Did he really say something nice about Trump!?

well just to put some things in perpesctive... we got rained out at the course this AM .. I let the crew clean and hang out in the shop for 2 hours... then when rain came through and cleared up .. we still have to go out and clear any downed trees ...clear drains.. fix any bunker washes...move tee markers and blow debris off putting greens ...and I also give the option for any one to go home ...all my company employed citizens left ...and the only ones left willing to work a full day are my latinos ...from Venezuela ...columbia...and Mexico... most are on amnesty and have legal work papers for two years .... very sad on my American work force ...DEAL with that ... I still have a job to do and will not let the presentation of my golf course suffer bc of weak lazy people ...

Yup, there's a day coming when that prediction of a day's wages for a loaf of bread will be upon us and they'll beg to work. Not just your place but all over.

Hanky is a member of the CFR and that is about an evil organization as can be. No doubt hes a brilliant man but too bad he didn't put it to better use. Did he really say something nice about Trump!?
Yes he did!! Hell he likes people that thinks off the wall, hell he work for tricky dicky. Nixon