State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Wyoming cowboy and an Arizona cowboy are riding fence....... They come across a cow with its head stuck in a hole the fence.

Arizona cowboy jumps off his horse, drops trousers, and gives that cow what for.... Backs off and says to the Wyoming cowboy, "Hey, y'all want some of this?"

The Wyoming cowboy says "Well. yeah,....... but do I have to stick my head through that hole in the fence?"

Dr Fauchi does not change with the wind. At 80 years old he's more lucid than people half his age. His words about how to slow down infection have been the same for 30+ years. He's been a leader in infections and allergies since 1980. He' been the head of the NIAID since 1984. He's one of the highest regarded experts in the world. From rheumatology, HIV, SARS, swine flu, MERS, Ebola, biodefense drugs (anti weaponized Anthrax drugs), and Covo-19 he's the authority. The only reason to doubt his words is IGNORANCE. You know NOTHING compared to him regarding infections. You are the Turbo Buick owner that says he is going to run 87 octane gas with the knock sensor disconnected.

Dr Fauchi does not change with the wind. At 80 years old he's more lucid than people half his age. His words about how to slow down infection have been the same for 30+ years. He's been a leader in infections and allergies since 1980. He' been the head of the NIAID since 1984. He's one of the highest regarded experts in the world. From rheumatology, HIV, SARS, swine flu, MERS, Ebola, biodefense drugs (anti weaponized Anthrax drugs), and Covo-19 he's the authority. The only reason to doubt his words is IGNORANCE. You know NOTHING compared to him regarding infections. You are the Turbo Buick owner that says he is going to run 87 octane gas with the knock sensor disconnected.

Get back to us when you're out on the street with no roof over your head or food to eat because he wants to sacrifice millions to save a few thousand. So I have a different opinion on the subject and being a typical liberal you attack. "TPTB love the sheeple. Yaz bozz, I be good sheeple"
Dr. Fonzie should go roommate with joe biden, they have much in common. How come your boyfriend cuomo won't let the malaria drug be used with it being almost 100% effective in all but the most severe cases? This is all about 90% politics.
Now go polish your Skyhawk and pretend its a Turbo Buick.

Wyoming cowboy and an Arizona cowboy are riding fence....... They come across a cow with its head stuck in a hole the fence.

Arizona cowboy jumps off his horse, drops trousers, and gives that cow what for.... Backs off and says to the Wyoming cowboy, "Hey, y'all want some of this?"

The Wyoming cowboy says "Well. yeah,....... but do I have to stick my head through that hole in the fence?"

That's a scene from Bareback Mountain film isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

Get back to us when you're out on the street with no roof over your head or food to eat because he wants to sacrifice millions to save a few thousand. So I have a different opinion on the subject and being a typical liberal you attack. "TPTB love the sheeple. Yaz bozz, I be good sheeple"
Dr. Fonzie should go roommate with joe biden, they have much in common. How come your boyfriend cuomo won't let the malaria drug be used with it being almost 100% effective in all but the most severe cases? This is all about 90% politics.
Now go polish your Skyhawk and pretend its a Turbo Buick.
There is no different opinion. There is just facts given by people that have devoted their lives to the subject of infections. The sheep are the ones blindly not believing facts of science but believe everything from TV and the internet. Prove your "all most 100% effective" statement. YOU CAN'T. There has been NO real tests made in a controlled scientific study that chloroquine phosphate is effective againt the corona virus. The success stories have not been documented. Chloroquine is NOT a magic bullet. It, like ALL medicines have side effects. When taken by a healthy person as a precaution for malaria, it is given a couple of weeks ahead of going somewhere that is deemed high risk for malaria. It is also used for some treaments of Rheumatoid arthritis. It is not tolerated by every person that takes it. A small percent of people get very sick from it. Now take a person that is on the brink of death. They are willing to take anything to try to survive. Ok, if it works then great. If they die then how do you know if it was the virus or the medication? Now give to people that are not to that stage yet. So if they survive then was it the medication or was the ventilator treatment what saved them? We don't know. Now what it they die? Did the medication react bad with them and hurt their chances of surviving? The patient would have to have been in a totally controlled situation to determine what happeded. Now consider that you have thousands of people that your can't do a controlled experiment with. You potentially could be killing people with what is thought might help them. No one knows. That leaves an authority to make a call on what is considered a safe treatment. Doctors make up the authorities. The last thing we want to do is give meds that end up killing instead of saving. When more studies that are controlled (which are happening) come out, the efficacy of chloroquine will be determined. If it works a protocol will be determined to best help people infected with the virus. They just don't give those drugs out like candy. Again, YOU KNOW NOTHING. This has nothing to do with politics. ANYONE in the medical fields understands the rigorous testing medical procedures and medicine go through to determine if they are safe and effective. Testing can take years to see results. Some treatments and medicine seem to work initially but we find out later they are actually doing harm. Other ones do work but not for everyone. So you want doctors to hand out wholesale an unproven treatment to thousands of people because you heard an anecdotal source on TV? That is why you my friend are not a doctor.
For your information I have owned my 1987 Turbo T for 20 years. I actually bought if from Dennis Kirban.

Last edited:
There is no different opinion. There is just facts given by people that have devoted their lives to the subject of infections. The sheep are the ones blindly not believing facts of science but believe everything from TV and the internet. Prove your "all most 100% effective" statement. YOU CAN'T. There has been NO real tests made in a controlled scientific study that chloroquine phosphate is effective againt the corona virus. The success stories have not been documented. Chloroquine is NOT a magic bullet. It, like ALL medicines have side effects. When taken by a healthy person as a precaution for malaria, it is given a couple of weeks ahead of going somewhere that is deemed high risk for malaria. It is also used for some treaments of Rheumatoid arthritis. It is not tolerated by every person that takes it. A small percent of people get very sick from it. Now take a person that is on the brink of death. They are willing to take anything to try to survive. Ok, if it works then great. If they die then how do you know if it was the virus or the medication? Now give to people that are not to that stage yet. So if they survive then was it the medication or was the ventilator treatment what saved them? We don't know. Now what it they die? Did the medication react bad with them and hurt their chances of surviving? The patient would have to have been in a totally controlled situation to determine what happeded. Now consider that you have thousands of people that your can't do a controlled experiment with. You potentially could be killing people with what is thought might help them. No one knows. That leaves an authority to make a call on what is considered a safe treatment. Doctors make up the authorities. The last thing we want to do is give meds that end up killing instead of saving. When more studies that are controlled (which are happening) come out, the efficacy of chloroquine will be determined. If it works a protocol will be determined to best help people infected with the virus. They just don't give those drugs out like candy. Again, YOU KNOW NOTHING. This has nothing to do with politics. ANYONE in the medical fields understands the rigorous testing medical procedures and medicine go through to determine if they are safe and effective. Testing can take years to see results. Some treatments and medicine seem to work initially but we find out later they are actually doing harm. Other ones do work but not for everyone. So you want doctors to hand out wholesale an unproven treatment to thousands of people because you heard an anecdotal source on TV? That is why you my friend are not a doctor.
For your information I have owned my 1987 Turbo T for 20 years. I actually bought if from Dennis Kirban.

My wife is telling on her floor ,if they have to use a vent only 29% survive. Not great #’s at all. Hopefully they will find out why some just totally crash and others never show a single symptom. She had one patient that’s 91 years old that was really sick but never got to the point of having to be put on a vent. He is going back to the nursing home because he has no family. Really sad he was hoping to die.

It’s genuinely scary. My fiancé is the Director of Public Health (she has a PhD in Public Health) for one of the largest medical associations in the country. Weekly calls with the governor’s office here in Texas as well as multiple calls a week with some of the top epidemiologists in the country including some that have dealt with Ebola. They’re estimating that for every person who is tested positive there are 11 undiagnosed. We are already seeing hospitals here that are being overwhelmed. Economically, if our healthcare system gets overrun we are talking crazy costs in addition to the cost of lives. Trust me when I say that we are not prepared.

It’s not a political issue. There are shutdowns across the globe for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so if a person needs to go on a vent.. they are most likely gonna die ... I wonder how true these numbers are bc there is no way of really being accurate ...with a 98 percent recovery rate .... you would think it would be a fact that we will make it thru all this ...yes it will take the weak and that is sad bc we love these people regardless.... but that is how things work in all aspects of life ...survival of the fittest.. Darwininian theory of evolution...strange how Mother Earth ...or things work to take things back...

so if a person needs to go on a vent.. they are most likely gonna die ... I wonder how true these numbers are bc there is no way of really being accurate ...with a 98 percent recovery rate .... you would think it would be a fact that we will make it thru all this ...yes it will take the weak and that is sad bc we love these people regardless.... but that is how things work in all aspects of life ...survival of the fittest.. Darwininian theory of evolution...strange how Mother Earth ...or things work to take things back...

One of the biggest things the Docs have been asking for is Standards of Care. In other words, when it comes time to make a decision on who gets a resource (ventilator, hospital bed or a decision on who gets to live or die) how do they make that decision.

One of the biggest things the Docs have been asking for is Standards of Care. In other words, when it comes time to make a decision on who gets a resource (ventilator, hospital bed or a decision on who gets to live or die) how do they make that decision.

it should be up to the person in need ... IDK... tough times :cry:

it should be up to the person in need ... IDK... tough times :cry:

The issue is there are more people in need who want those resources than are available. If someone wants to pass on a resource that’s an option. There are such things as DNRs.

It wouldn’t be an issue if we had enough beds, ventilators, PPE, doctors, nurses, etc.

So the doctors need guidance on who to care for and how to care for them with limited resources.

Still bothers me that every single remotely famous person they throw on tv claiming to be Infected shows not 1 symptom, Tom Hanks, Seth Doan, NBA players, Chris Cuomo etc. I wish no harm on almost anybody but it detracts from the poor ppl that sees their life leaving them, it's tragic and those people and their families should have the attention, not an attention hungry media whore

On a side note.... have you... been emailing.... with Dennis Kirban.....or ... Richard ..... Clark.... Lately.... ?

It’s genuinely scary. My fiancé is the Director of Public Health (she has a PhD in Public Health) for one of the largest medical associations in the country. Weekly calls with the governor’s office here in Texas as well as multiple calls a week with some of the top epidemiologists in the country including some that have dealt with Ebola. They’re estimating that for every person who is tested positive there are 11 undiagnosed. We are already seeing hospitals here that are being overwhelmed. Economically, if our healthcare system gets overrun we are talking crazy costs in addition to the cost of lives. Trust me when I say that we are not prepared.

It’s not a political issue. There are shutdowns across the globe for the same reasons.

Hey i don't blame you. At first wearing the mask i felt strange but then i kept seeing the numbers growing and said forget it i want to keep myself and family safe so i wear a mask anytime i go out. luckily i do body work and had a mask. haven't gone as far to wear a pain mask in public but it gets worst might consider it. I'm sure if i do it i will get the looks.

Still bothers me that every single remotely famous person they throw on tv claiming to be Infected shows not 1 symptom, Tom Hanks, Seth Doan, NBA players, Chris Cuomo etc. I wish no harm on almost anybody but it detracts from the poor ppl that sees their life leaving them, it's tragic and those people and their families should have the attention, not an attention hungry media whore

On a side note.... have you... been emailing.... with Dennis Kirban.....or ... Richard ..... Clark.... Lately.... ?
no I sold Dennis a bunch of stuff last year and no contact with RC

I hope everybody understands that they are going to catch this thing at one point or another,unless you have a natural immunity to it,its how you as a person can deal with it aka the strength of your immune system.its been like that since the dawn of time,and this is no different.its just a wake up call for the population

Today I laughed for the first time in a while. I was driving buy a church and a seen a priest outside and he was wearing a mask and gloves. I wonder if that means he doesn’t believe in god? I don’t know I thought it was hypercritical, maybe I’m wrong but something about that made me laugh. He believes in science more than god. Lol

I hope everybody understands that they are going to catch this thing at one point or another,unless you have a natural immunity to it,its how you as a person can deal with it aka the strength of your immune system.its been like that since the dawn of time,and this is no different.its just a wake up call for the population
we have been encouraging /breeding a generation of pussies for the last 2 decades ... :p

No difference of opinion? Mine is 180 from yours and I'm shocked that you're not right up there with Dr. Fonzie telling us how you're saving countless lives. Oh, that's right, you're in the lab right now working 24/7 on that vaccine. Well, try to find one for libtardism, that's one I could support 100% and make sure you try it out on yourself first. Ya know, make it official, remember its gotta be official.
More studies, how many do you want, there's a whole slew out there that qualified doctors have used and found work almost every time if the patient isn't too far gone. Plus most of these drugs have been around for a while and are dirt cheap but we all know there's no money in a cure.
Let me inform you that doctors do "not" make up the authorities, they work "for" the authorities who we the people elect.
So they have a routine of drugs that's worked extremely well but don't use them because someone may get sick from them. I'd expect nothing else from a liberal, people are laying there sick already and need help and you want to study it to death for 12 months until Dr. Fonzie makes the studies official. Just like a true liberal that takes 3 years on whether a Dollar General can be built. By the way, what is your degree in medicine? All I have is trying to keep informed and read tons of information and than make up my mind.
The doctor that cured the 698 out 700 was iirc from a university in India and this one was an offshoot from that story.

I know, hes just some old Sioux Indian medicine man that doesn't have the spotlight like the infamous Dr. Fonzie. Who by the way, didn't he support hitlery clinton in 2016?

Than there's this old worthless witch doctor giving Sie Fuhrer (sorry, can't make the umlaut over the u) Merkel some sound questions, but hes just an old witch doctor.
There are tons of similar stories out there with great success but that's not what is about right.
In "fact" you are the one that knows nothing, lets see how you would react if a loved one or even yourself came down with it and were in desperate need, would you tell the doctor no because you want more official testing?
I really don't understand people like you, you just can't handle someone who doesn't agree with everything you believe proving you're the average liberal.
Do you know the most dangerous place to be in the world? Between Dr. Fonzie and and a TV camera.

P.S. I really don't care what anybody drives, means nothing about who the person is and that you bought your Prius from Dennis, now I am impressed!!!