State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Well, if he wasn't banned from doing college campus shows this will do it. o_O

I'm surprised the world wide interwebs haven't been scrubbed of ALL of this type of PC incorrect comedy...... After all, it doesn't fit the "NEW" narrative.....

The one where EVERYONE is somehow a VICTIM.............

And me, I'm an older white guy, so obviously, IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

Uhmmmmm,..................... What?

Funny, but I hearken back to the old saying I faced as a teenager from my loser step dad in the late 70's........... "Get a haircut, Get a job, Hippie.... "

Did I listen? Not to him.

Did I have the drive to make him look like a fool, Yup.

Challenge accepted.

I'm doing OK, thank you. :cool:

White, basement dwelling BLM supporters, not so much.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the world wide interwebs haven't been scrubbed of ALL of this type of PC incorrect comedy...... After all, it doesn't fit the "NEW" narrative.....

The one where EVERYONE is somehow a VICTIM.............

And me, I'm an older white guy, so obviously, IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

Uhmmmmm,..................... What?

Funny, but I hearken back to the old saying I faced as a teenager from my loser step dad in the late 70's........... "Get a haircut, Get a job, Hippie.... "

Did I listen? Not to him.

Did I have the drive to make him look like a fool, Yup.

Challenge accepted.

I'm doing OK, thank you. :cool:

White, basement dwelling BLM supporters, not so much.

Its hard to even follow all the stupid out there, like a contest to see who's #1. Now the NFL (national felons league) will play the black national anthem (wtf is that) before the Star Spangled Banner. F them, F the nba, F nascar. The NHL is the only one as far as I know that the owners and players have told them to go take a flying F***. Commercial here on TV last couple of days, no sound, just a black background with big "white" letters saying, "All lives matter when black lives matter" WTF is that. And F all these companies that are giving millions to terrorist organizations like blm and antifa. With my man Trump declaring antifa a terrorist entity I hope these pos CEOs go to gitmo. Listening to people at the restaurante talking its seems to be getting to a big push back coming.
P.S. When I was 18 I couldn't believe how stupid my Dad was. 10 years later I could believe how smart he got.

P.S. When I was 18 I couldn't believe how stupid my Dad was. 10 years later I could believe how smart he got.

I've stated this before right here on this forum regarding my real dad, not my fucktard, idiot step dad.

It's funny, but it's so true.........

Step dad died an idiot, good riddance. And Mom, you don't get a whole lot of respect, because of the fool she married that second time. She's gone now, too along with idiot step dad.

Not sorry.

Last edited:
80C7BE06-69A1-4F2A-A6AF-CB623A4C5AFB.jpeg

That first one is my favorite so far. It's a shame it was only parking lot speed.

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

Yeah, hilarious. Bet there's some road rash there. See he actually got 2 for the price of one. The big fat one looked like a cartoon character sliding down the parking lot. :LOL:
The 2nd, was surprised he got up and walked away. :LOL:

Two great-funny videos. The 2 minute one go to about 1:20 mark if y'all don't want to watch the lead up.

Kid, looks like an adult to me.
He wasn't hurt, got up and walked right back out!! Must have been hit a few times before this to know how to 'make it look good'!