State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Not one single BLM protester has "taken a bullet, and or died" for this cause. G Floyd doesn't count because he never was an "activist/protester". He was merely a dumb thug in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Shouldn't have happened, No, never. Stupid cops with superiority complexes caused that. They deserve to dealt with harshly, no doubt. I hope they get what everything that is in store for them.

HOW-THE-FUCK-EVER......... A gold casket, a head-of-state/military hero type funeral and now to be the FACE of the BLM movement?............ It just ain't right. It's actually kinda stupid.

As f the discombobulated idiot running for Pres on the WRONG side of things would say..........

Last edited:
Not one single BLM protestor has "taken a bullet, and or died" for this cause. G Floyd doesn't count because he never was an "activist/protester. He was merely a dumb thug in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Shouldn't have happened, No, mever.

Stupid cops with superiority complexes caused that. They deserve to dealt with harshly, no doubt.

But a gold casket, a military/head-of-state type funeral and now to be the FACE of the movement?............ It just ain't right.

As the drooling idiot running for Pres on the WRONG side of things says..........

Lots of truth in what you just said. Never no telling what is going to blow up and be a big old thing that really wasn’t that damn big.

Not one single BLM protester has "taken a bullet, and or died" for this cause. G Floyd doesn't count because he never was an "activist/protester". He was merely a dumb thug in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Shouldn't have happened, No, never. Stupid cops with superiority complexes caused that. They deserve to dealt with harshly, no doubt. I hope they get what everything that is in store for them.

HOW-THE-FUCK-EVER......... A gold casket, a head-of-state/military hero type funeral and now to be the FACE of the BLM movement?............ It just ain't right. It's actually kinda stupid.

As f the discombobulated idiot running for Pres on the WRONG side of things would say..........

It could all be legit but doesn't the floyd thing seem all too convenient. Happens and bam, looters, protesters, blm and antifa ready to go with signs and all the trimmings. Sure, there's bad cops and they get all the attention and all of them get the shit thrown at them. But when help is needed who's the first one they call. it isn't ghost busters.

It could all be legit but doesn't the floyd thing seem all too convenient. Happens and bam, looters, protesters, blm and antifa ready to go with signs and all the trimmings. Sure, there's bad cops and they get all the attention and all of them get the shit thrown at them. But when help is needed who's the first one they call. it isn't ghost busters.

You're may have a point, but the fact is, the police officers on scene SERIOUSLY fucked up.

There is no denying that.

I'm an LEO supporter, but this was wrong. 4 cops, one thug.

No one needed to die. Not that day.

In addition, I find it SO ironic when these white BLM protesters are getting their asses kicked for whatever reason..... What's the first thing they cry out? "Someone call the Police!"..........

Hmmmm, seems like every 4 years now... Maybe a pattern is forming... Nah!
You're may have a point, but the fact is, the police officers on scene SERIOUSLY fucked up.

There is no denying that.

I'm an LEO supporter, but this was wrong. 4 cops, one thug.

No one needed to die. Not that day.

In addition, I find it SO ironic when these white BLM protesters are getting their asses kicked for whatever reason..... What's the first thing they cry out? "Someone call the Police!"..........
With all the energy stored up and organized and unleased I think there is a real possibility that they were paid to kill Floyd on camera. They probably had their families lives threatened also. You do it and take the money or ..... Else.
He just had this look,. "Yeah I'm killing this guy". "yup you're filming it"

20220504_113715.jpg

What a wonderful thought!

And much to my chagrin, most young, educated, WHITE liberals HATE the idea and HATE this country so, unfortunately, it will never come to fruition.

They will more likely riot, loot and burn shit down tonight. Way to go liberal places of "higher education"..... Way to go for the last 30 years of indoctrinating a bunch of fools into your hate and nonsense filled thought process.

Last edited:
Oh, Did I piss on the parade? I really didn't mean to. Just putting a lot of truth out there.

The stupid in the video is enough to fry your brain. Reminds me of the Mark Dice man on the street type interviews.

Yes KC it is hard to watch. However most guys really are dumb and full of come. Some will wise up, some never will. Lord only knows weather we have enough time to fix this or keep slipping down to hell. Makes me sick, really for real. For me personally I’ve been thru a lot in my life and it’s soon to be over, have real concerns about my children, and I no longer have a answer for them. as a side bar, it’s really July 2nd not the 4th. How many even know that ?

Yes KC it is hard to watch. However most guys really are dumb and full of come. Some will wise up, some never will. Lord only knows weather we have enough time to fix this or keep slipping down to hell. Makes me sick, really for real. For me personally I’ve been thru a lot in my life and it’s soon to be over, have real concerns about my children, and I no longer have a answer for them. as a side bar, it’s really July 2nd not the 4th. How many even know that ?

Right you are! I'd forgot all about that and had to do a little reading. Just as well though, can you imagine our farmers saying, "Knee high by the 2nd of July" For some reason I was thinking also that they had to make a minor change to get one of the colonies to vote yes. If you want to hear real stupid people listen to a few of these but take a shot of whiskey first and afterwards to calm your nerves.

What a wonderful thought!

And much to my chagrin, most young, educated, WHITE liberals HATE the idea and HATE this country so, unfortunately, it will never come to fruition.

They will more likely riot, loot and burn shit down tonight. Way to go liberal places of "higher education"..... Way to go for the last 30 years of indoctrinating a bunch of fools into your hate and nonsense filled thought process.

WHAT did I predict?

Fourth of July weekend marred by killings in major US cities; at least 14 dead, including children

And this was just shootings............. These people are just plain stupid.

WHAT did I predict?

Fourth of July weekend marred by killings in major US cities; at least 14 dead, including children

Sure is bad for sure. For the hell of it I looked up the murders in the US. 1950-2014 #’s from the FBI the highest rate In 1950 4.6 per 100,000 people,4.5 per 100k in 2014. The highest years was during the Reagan years 1980-1988 8.2-10.2 per 100k. Bottom line sure is a lot of killers here and about.

WHAT did I predict?

Ha, just a typical weekend in those shit bag cities plus it was a 3 day holiday so maybe a bit extra Schlitz Malt Liquor involved.
Here's a video of Grass Doctor, Ray, Jerryl and I celebrating the 4th with a few friends. You come next year, yes!!! :cool: