State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
AOC was reelected and I have exactly -ZERO empathy for the majority of people in her district.

GN_C437.jpg

KC87

View attachment 355747

Rumor...NYPD planning a massive blue flu strike on 7/4, enjoy your independence from cops...

Murders so far are at 166, up 30-40 over last year and shootings way up since the pos mayor and his boot shining commissioner disbanded the undercover plains clothes section because its I guess racist. They were the ones responsible for nabbing most of the illegal guns in a city where law abiding can't have them. nyc sits on top of a major earthquake fault so I can see it's Godless future. Sad because there's a lot of good people that are trapped in that shit hole.

KC87

After ordering nursing homes to take chinese virus infected patients in which 5-7,000 died because of it, probably more since that's there number, proceeded yesterday to blame the nursing home employees for the disaster when asked again about it. What a f'n pos ass crater.

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Murders so far are at 166, up 30-40 over last year and shootings way up since the pos mayor and his boot shining commissioner disbanded the undercover plains clothes section because its I guess racist. They were the ones responsible for nabbing most of the illegal guns in a city where law abiding can't have them. nyc sits on top of a major earthquake fault so I can see it's Godless future. Sad because there's a lot of good people that are trapped in that shit hole.
Yes you are right and Joey is one of them. What the hell is becoming of this country.