Source for drivers side door glass?

mblum

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
On my endless project list for this car is going through the doors, replace the weather striping and all seals and go through the window slides, they are all loose and I assume they are original.

Unfortunately my drivers side door glass has two areas that have deep scoring and were there when I purchased the car. I'd really like to replace this glass while I'm working in this door but havnt found any replacement or aftermarket side door glass when searching online. Is no one making door glass for these cars? Is locating used my only option?

Used is your best bet. When mine was redone we had issues with the curvature being incorrect in any of the aftermarkets we found. Ended up having the original polished.

Used is your best bet. When mine was redone we had issues with the curvature being incorrect in any of the aftermarkets we found. Ended up having the original polished.
Thanks for the info, that's what my gut was telling me on aftermarket. The scoring in my drivers window is so deep that I'm not sure if it could be polished out. I may have to start looking for a good side glass thats used.