State Of Emergency Never Ending?

So, how many of you have found your new gov't tracker installed in your cell phone? Just wait til someone comes knocking at your door and forces you to quarantine, because you may have been in the general area of an infected person.

41ADFABC-5EC2-4093-B941-DA64C4D5D77C.jpeg

ins1.JPG

ins2.JPG

Yes but if you don’t enable. Your still a ghost. No bigee
yes mine was not enabled....but hell I think they can still track your cell phone as longs it is on ...or least they can still triangulate general locations off pings from towers ...but I dont really care ..im not a spy or snipper LOL...

So, how many of you have found your new gov't tracker installed in your cell phone? Just wait til someone comes knocking at your door and forces you to quarantine, because you may have been in the general area of an infected person.

View attachment 355567

View attachment 355568

View attachment 355569

Read that earlier and got the impression that its an apple thing. Me, I'm a flip phone kind of guy. Wrap the phone in aluminum foil if y'all can't remove the battery and no signal will ever get through.

Thanks for asking, she is not bad sick, no taste or smell. Coughing a lot and not feeling well. However she has said she has been sicker then this before. Still staying at her apt. Again thanks for asking

What about Mama? She (daughter) probably recovered a while ago and they're doing all those girlie things. Y'all know, shopping, dining, movies, all on "your" credit card. "Don't worry honey, Daddy's paying for it" :D

My city council, Phoenix, and all suburbs of Phoenix just instituted a "You MUST wear a mask at ALL times in ALL public places." doctrine.

Let's shut the economy down again, kids!

The mayor is a Dem, natch'.........

I'm so tired of this crap.

Now fauci says no football. By now he and everyone else has used every word in the language to muddy the waters. First it was surfaces, then not. First masks do nothing, now they're awesome. This is total crap and wearing masks against my will is not how to be free.
Everyone is touching all the common surfaces so they lie and say it doesn't transfer from surfaces. That goes against everything we were ever taught. How can it be both ways and neither? Total crap! A way to indicate there is a crisis where there really isn't one anymore.

First breakfast out in NH since all this shit started. :rolleyes: Sat inside with glass plates, real silverware, and a cup for coffee. Damm did I miss breakfast's out :cool:
Poor Massholes are still in lockdown. Gov Baker is the worst RINO .. well behind the asshole Romney. What a croak of shit this is.

First breakfast out in NH since all this shit started. :rolleyes: Sat inside with glass plates, real silverware, and a cup for coffee. Damm did I miss breakfast's out :cool:
Poor Massholes are still in lockdown. Gov Baker is the worst RINO .. well behind the asshole Romney. What a croak of shit this is.
Lucky dog, I haven’t been out of my shit hole house since late February. Can’t wait to go out to eat. Oh I have told a lie, I have been out to Dr‘s , scan’s at the hospital. I’m to the point of going nuts. Glad you got out to breakfast and hopefully stood in the sunshine. Happy Trails

My city council, Phoenix, and all suburbs of Phoenix just instituted a "You MUST wear a mask at ALL times in ALL public places." doctrine.

Let's shut the economy down again, kids!

The mayor is a Dem, natch'.........

I'm so tired of this crap.

All I've done is just leave the diaper around my neck, no way am I going to inhale all those germs and extra CO2. Besides, they do nothing even according to their own releases. Only had 3 sheeple say anything and no store employee. Latest said to her friend, "Look, no mask", they were right next to me. Said, "If I had a puss like your's I'd wear 2 masks" End conversation.
And if you feel you have to say something just tell the ole busy bodies your hay fever is acting up.